Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December New Product Tour!

That's right everyone, we have made it through teasers, and now, all the new sets are available in the My Favorite Things Store!!!! Before you go shop, be sure to hop around to all the designers and leave them some love! You never know who has the candy!!

Tonight, I am showing off the new Pure Innocence Bear Hugs set, and she is just ADORABLE!!! She sells for $9, and is available now!



For my first project tonight, I decided to make a gift tag. It would be the perfect addition to any gift bag, and add that perfect touch for your friend or loved one who needs a bear hug :). I used the Traditional Tags Stax Die-namics for my base. I stamped my girl on X-Press It blending card, and then colored her with Copics. My paper is form the MME Lavender line, and I paired it with Blu Raspberry, Sweet Tooth, and Bubblegum card stock. I used the new Looped Border Die-namics for my loop, and the Sentiment Strips Die-namics for my sentiment. My ribbon is Sweet Tooth Grosgrain, and also used hemp cord, a Bubblegum  button, and some Michael's brads. 



My second project is a card using the same MME paper pad, and cardstock colors(Blu Raspberry, Bubblegum, and Sweet Tooth). I colored her with Copics, as well, and paper pieced her dress. I used the new Mini Double Dot Border Die-namics for my border, and one of the Sentimental Flourish Die-namics behind my image. My embellishments are a Blu Raspberry button, hemp cord, Sweet Tooth grosgrain, and some Michael's brads. My sentiment was once again added using the Sentiment Strips Die-namics.


For the inside, I used more of the same supplies.

Here are the Die-namics I have used:







Well, that is it for me for now! Thanks for stopping by,  hanging out with us for another release, and have fun hopping around to all my teammates blogs! Head on over to the MFT Blog for the official list!


46 comments:

Isabel Z said...

You always make the most beautiful creations and inspire me so much. Thank you.

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

There's that sweet little bear hugs set! I really like that flourish, too. Decisions, decisions! : )

Sarah Gough said...

These are so pretty Jessie!

Lisa Page said...

Such a cute tag! Great inspiration!

Susan said...

Darling card and tag!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Your projects are fabulous,as usual! Love, love, love the layers of color on the card. So bright and cheery...

Carol said...

Beautiful card....great colors! Thanks for the chance to win!

Liz said...

Happy holidays thanks for endless hours if great designs i cant wait to see what 2013 has in store

Angie said...

What an incredibly sweet tag!!! Sweet card too! Love the colors!!!

zehra said...

This is beautiful , love the tag and the card, gorgeous colors and dp

Larissa Heskett said...

WOW!! I LOVE your BEAUTIFUL Creations!! THANKS for sharing adn have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Paula Laird said...

Beautiful colors! Love the tag especially.

Debbie Carriere said...

Completely adorable, Jessie!!!

scrappingnana said...

Sweet tag and card. Love the pretty colors/papers. TFS

...a/k/a DJScrappiness... said...

Love that "Tiffany Blue"! So pretty!

Davi said...

Wow a beautiful card and tag! Love the pretty layers dp and stitching to go with sweet Pure Innoncence:)

Lisa Petrella said...

OH MY!!! She IS totally ADORABLE!! And your projects are sweet as can be!!!

Donna Williams said...

What a beautiful tag. Any gift would be sweeter for having this attached. Thanks for sharing.

Shanna Shands said...

The tag is really fun. The color choice is nice and a great break from all the Christmas and Winter cards out there.

Shanna Shands said...

The tag is really fun. The color choice is nice and a great break from all the Christmas and Winter cards out there.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

so adorable, love the colors you used and the fabulous designs.

Gypsy 2 said...

Love your colour choices Jessie.She is one cute and trendy little lady!
Merry Christmas.

Monique1971 said...

I loved to stop by, such great projects and creations, wouldn't want to miss that :-D. I love that stamp, it's on my shopping list, she is so cute with that little bear. Love the gift tag idea. Thanks for sharing!

Sherilin said...

Love love love the colors and designs! You are enabling me....

Mary J said...

Lovin' this - the colours and layouts just gorgeous!

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous sweetie I so love this little image too, perfect colours gorgeous work hugs pops x

Tracey said...

Oh so pretty! Love the colours!!

Cindi Flass said...

Adorable tag and card! Love the color combinations. She is such a cutie!

wendy said...

adorable tag and card, goes perfectly with the super sweet new PI...

Lisa H. said...

you always combine the prettiest of colors. this is adorable, everything about it!!! the tag is great, too :)

Lena said...

of course I love all your cards( I have a ton of them pinned on Pinterest) but this one is one of my favs. Its just so stinkin cute!!

Rhonda said...

Adorable! Thinking I must get the new flourish die.

Houses Built of Cards said...

Oh so CUTE!!! That image is just darling!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Dana said...

She's precious. Lovely projects.

Rosemary said...

absolutely adorable!!

Barbara said...

Awwww, so SWEET, Jessie!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

This is soooo ca-ute. Love your color choices. Smooches... frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

BethieJ said...

So so CUTE!!!! I love that sweet PI image!!
Have a GREAT day and Happy Holidays!

Kim said...

So stinkin' cute Jessie!

judyjstamper said...

what a little cutie and papers are so cute! and paper piecing is just a fun and favorite technique for me!

Cyndi said...

Your creations are all adorable. Love the colors. Thanks for all your inspiration this week - it killed my budget

jan farnworth said...

very cute jessie

JULIANA said...

Your card and tag are totally adorable!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

SUCH a sweet image, and your coloring is perfect!

Alyssa Clawson said...

Awww! Adore her chevron and polka dot dresses. Beautiful job!

Karen Motz said...

Pure cuteness!!