Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy Holidays

Hey everyone, and Happy Thursday! I hope you are having a good week so far!! Today, I have a card that not only works for this week's There She Goes challenge, but it also is for today's I Spy sketch challengeISSC42 is by Anya Schrier and is inspired by this card. 



I started by stamping my penguin from the Penguin Pals set from There She Goes on X-Press It blending card, and then colored him with my Copics. I added glitter to the snow, and then layered my image with Berrylicious, Gumdrop Green, and Wild Cherry cardstock from MFT. My paper is part of the Lilybee Designs Christmas Cheer paper pad, and I used the MFT Little Open Scalloped Strip Die-namics for my scalloped border. The other embellishments I used are Sweet Tooth Grosgrain, Maraschino Twine,  and Michael's brads.

Well, that is it for me for now!! Be sure to check out the There She Goes blog for a look at some FABULOUS new cards made by our Trendsetters this week, and the ISpy blog to see with my teammates did with this week's sketch!!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card I love the design, colours and layout. The pengin is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet! your coloring is over the top amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet snowman! Very cute card~

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!