Saturday, November 17, 2012

C4C163-Snowflake Tags

Hey everyone! It is time for this week's Crazy 4 Challenges, challenge! This week's challenge was to make a tag. If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C163. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.



For my tags tonight, I used the There She Goes set, Stick Together. My sentiment was stamped on Sweet Tooth cardstock with Jellybean Green Ink from MFT. My paper is from the Basic Grey Aspen Frost paper pad. I used Fossil cardstock for my tag bases, which were cut out with the MFT Rounded Banner Stax Die-namics. I used Jellybean Green cardstock and the Small Open Scalloped Strip Die-namics for my border, and the Fancy Flourish Die-namics in Wild Cherry for my swirls. The snowflakes I used were cut out with the Let It Snowflake Die-namics from MFT, and I used Michael's brads, Wild Cherry Grosgrain, and Hemp cord.

Well, that is it for me for now!! Be sure to check out the Crazy 4 Challenges blog to see what the other Crazies have come up with, and have a great day!!

5 comments:

  1. fun tags Jessie, reminds me of a sleigh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tags love them. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These tags are absolutely fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab sentiment....cool snowflakes...love the flourish to enhance the snowflakes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally getting a chance to comment on all the Crazie's posts...Love these tags! So cute how you "stuck the snowflakes together" to match the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!