Saturday, October 27, 2012

KKS152-A Few of My Favorite Things...

Welcome back for another awesome challenge here at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!! We are LOVING your submissions!!! It's awesome to see so many of you creating with KKS!!! Keep them coming!

This week our hostess is ELAINE!! And her challenge is All About MUSIC!! So you'll need to create something with a muscial feel! You can use a stamp that reminds you of a song, you can use musical patterned paper or dies, you can use a sentiment that's the title of a song!! Get kreative!! Have some krafty fun and join us this week because we'd LOVE to see your KKS designs. We hope you can play along!!!




I think what SONG I was inspired by is pretty self explanatory, but from the MOMENT I saw what today's challenge was, I wanted to ink up my Madeline stamp set. It's perfect for a music challenge, right down to the saying! I stamped her on X-Press It Blending card, and then colored her with my Copics. She was layered with Kraft cardstock, and then added to my card base. It was made from Fossil, Wild Cherry, Mellow Moss, Sweet Tooth, and some MME The Merry Days of Christmas pad. To embellish my card, I used the MFT Let It Snowflake Die-namics, and the Fancy Flourish Die-namics. Shockingly, the only other embellishment I used were Michael's brads. My sketch is this week's I Spy Sketch Challenge.

Don't forget that our NEW October release stamps are NOW available along with the Gimme Kimmies Kits but only for a limited time!!! Scoop some up now!! AND this week's Frugal Friday Specials are some of our favourite Halloweenie themed stamps, so grab them today!!

And one last thing!!! If you're starting your Christmas shopping early, one of our amazing artists, Annie Rodrigue, is having a little sale in her Etsy shop!!! Use the code KRAFTYCOUPON now, to receive 15% off her prints, keychains, magnets, bookmarks AND she even has some original paintings in there!!! Buy for yourself or for a krafty friend!!

Now let's get on with the party! Check out the wonderful creations by our Krafty Girls!! If you join us for this week's challenge, you could WIN the gorgeous stamp of Aurelia Angel, as featured on Elaine's beautiful card!

Happy kraftin'!!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card I love the image which is coloured so beautifully and the layout is so pretty. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! Love what you did with the swirly die cut too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Love the added flourishes and snowflake-the perfect touches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Love the colors and the flourishes.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!