Saturday, October 6, 2012

KKS149 Happy Halloween

This week's Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps challenge is being hostessed by Cheryl!! She has challenged us to use skulls on our projects...perfect season for this, right?!

Before we get to that, we are celebrating a LOT over at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog and Facebook page!! Games, challenges, and all to celebrate World Card Making Day AND Kraftin' Kimmies anniversary. On top of all the fun, we are having a sale, too!! Be sure to check out the blog, website, and become a fan of ours on Facebook to see all the fun and games!!



For my card for this week's skull shallenge, I used Hattie. She is one of my favorite Halloween images, and I loved getting to color her up!! She was layered with Sour Apple, Grape Jelly, Black Licorice, and Sweet Tooth(all MFT). I used some Echo Park Happy Halloween paper, which is one of the ONLY Halloween paper pads I own...I have a major paper addiction(think 150 6x6 pads, minimum), and out of ALL of those, only two are Halloween. It actually makes me sad because I was really trying to go through my entire paper collection and use EVERY pad once before reusing any, but my lack of Halloween paper really threw that off, lol! Anywho, I used Grape Jelly grosgrain, and some Honeydew twine on a spiral clip, and to tie my bow. My other embellishment was some brads from Michael's. To finish, I added my sentiment using one of the Halloween Trinkets. 

Well, that is it for me for now! Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!! Happy World Card Making Day AGAIN!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this stamp and love your choice of purple

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image and your card is amazing! I really like the purple and green combo!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!