Wednesday, September 12, 2012

It's Kraftin' Kimmie Release Time!!


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!! Well....not if you look outside. But it is at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !! Get ready for our HOLIDAY 2012 RELEASE!!!!! We are kicking off the *New* September Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps previews today and first off, we’d like to introduce you to a beautiful new set of Trinkets!!! We are very excited to share with you our….HOLIDAY TRINKETS!!!

These circular sentiment stamps have been created and designed by the totally talented Krafty Girl, Nicole Aspinall!! They are made especially to fit in your 1 3/8ths and 1 ¾ inch punches, for quick and easy cutting!!! This month we are releasing the HOLIDAY Trinkets set which includes EIGHT trinkets in each set with four of each size and they come as both positive and negative images, so you can use your black or brown ink with the positive stamps and use your coloured inks with the negative ones!! You will get the set as a completely unmounted full sheet of deeply etched grey rubber.

A lot of the Krafty Girls are cardmakers and we have found these to be such a quick and easy way to add a sentiment to our creations or to use as the focal point on your cards! They are also perfect for your Smashbook pages and your scrapbook pages, not to mention your altered items and tags!! What a great way to make a bunch of gift tags for all those presents under the tree!! No stamper's stash is complete without them!

Now just you wait 'til you see the awesome samples the Krafty Girls have put together for you....and be sure to comment on each and every stop because one lucky stamper is going to WIN the new HOLIDAY TRINKETS set!!!



For my card tonight, I stamped my Holiday Trinket on Sweet Tooth cardstock with Rich Cocoa Memento ink, and on a piece of The Merry Days of Christmas paper from MME. I cut out just the banner from the PP, and the whole circle from the Sweet Tooth cardstock. My layers underneath are cut with the Sweet Stack Label Die-namics, and I cut them out of Hot Fudge cardstock, and more of the paper. To embellish my card, I used Michael's brads, Walnut Seam Binding, the Large Fancy Flourish Die-namics, and Open Bracket Border Die-namics from MFT.  

Well, that is it for me for now!! Hope you enjoy all the previews!! Happy Hopping!

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the colors and the way the "Season's Greetings" just pops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous. I love the flourishes and the ribbon. Ribbon is my favorite embellishment. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card with great image placement and the flourishes are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, lovely card Jessie...these trinkets are making gorgeous card fronts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!!! I love the brown paired with the more traditional red and green!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is so regal & elegant! Thank you for major inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this card. I love the swirls and how you layered the greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I love the colors you used. That brown is stunning with this card. Love the trinket in the middle. Just a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this one, that flourish is perfect with this!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!