Tuesday, July 31, 2012

RCC64-Happy Holidays

It's time for another Ribbon Carousel challenge, and our one and only Lindsay Amrhein is challenging us to whip us some Christmas creations for this week challenge! I will be SO happy when July is over and people quit forcing me to make Christmas cards early, LOL!!



For my card I used the Pure Innocence Stocking Girl from My Favorite Things. I stamped her on some Authentique Festive paper and  X-Press It Blending card, and then colored it with Copics. I also paper pieced her pajamas and her stocking. The top of the stocking has Liquid Applique to make it look puffy. My cardstock colors are Gumdrop Green(MFT), Wild Cherry(MFT), Hot Fudge(MFT), and Sweet Tooth(MFT) card stock. My ribbon is Walnut Vintage Seam Binding from the Ribbon Carousel. My brads are from Michael's. I used the Sentiment Strips Die-namics for my sentiment, the Photo Corners Die-namics for my corner, and my scallops are from the Little Open Scalloped Border Die-namics.


For the inside, I used more of the same supplies.

Here are the Die-namics I have used:




Well, that is it for me for now! Be sure to check out the Ribbon Carousel blog to see what my teammates have created, and for your chance to play along!!


1 comment:

  1. I loooooooove this!! LOVE those brads in the corner! LOVE the plaid pjs too!! FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!