Wednesday, May 2, 2012

MFTWSC70- Never Come Again


Hey everyone, and happy Wednesday!! Since it is Wednesday, it is time for another Wednesday Stamp Club challenge from My Favorite Things!



For my card tonight, I paired the new Vertical Greetings 2 with some Theresa Collins paper Caroline Breeze. My sentiment was cut out using the Circle Stax Die-namics and then layered with the Dizzy Doily Duo Die-namics. My card stock colors are Black Licorice, So Saffron, Gray, and Sweet Tooth. For my ribbon, I used the MFT Black Licorice grosgrain. To finish my card, I added some scallops with the Open Scallloped Border Die-namics, and added a Royal Rose and Fancy Flourish Die-namics.

Here are the Die-namics I used: 


Well, that is it for me for now!! Be sure to check out MFT Blog for a full list of designers participating in today's sketch!!



5 comments:

  1. Jessie, this is great! I love that the sentiment looks perfect in the round! Great stuff! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful--LOVE the color choices and that beautiful flower! WOW:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, love seeing the sentiment on another shape. Love this - the colors are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Jess, this is frigin' beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!