Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Ribbon Carousel!!

May is a very special month over at the Ribbon Carousel...it's our birthday!! The Ribbon Carousel is 1yr old this month, and Corinna has planned a month long celebration which is SURE to be EPIC!! What she doesn't know is that the rest of the design team and I have been secretly planning a surprise for her! Well, she SORT of knows, but she doesn't KNOW, lol!! If you know her at all, this very fact is driving her INSANE!! LOL!! Sorry Corinna, we love you!!

So, to celebrate the RC's birthday, we are having a birthday blog hop!! Let's get going, shall we?! 



For my card tonight, I used the fabulous new Bomb Diggity set from There She Goes. I am in LOVE with their puffy afros!! I paired her with the Lilybee Designs Victoria Park paper pad. My ribbon is the Satin Edged White Grosgrain from the Ribbon Carousel, along with some Peapod Green Twine. Do you think she will like it?!

Well, that is it for me for now! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!! Have fun on the hop!!

29 comments:

  1. I love this card....and I think I need this set, just for this girl and her hair! ACK! total cuteness, Jessie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Jessie! That big haired girl looks just like me in the morning;)I love the colours you chose and the hexagonal dp totally looks science-y (I's smrt!)to match the stamp;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with Jenny...my hair looks like that in the morning, too! Haha! Love your fun card, so full of wonderful color and heartfelt warmth for our Ribbon Goddess! It's so super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute, and so perfect for this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this Jess! I am going to order this set now...it's SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card! Your coloring is amazing and thanks for putting this together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh Jessie, I love the card but just can't buy a bomb! Ack! Somehow those comics just aren't funny to me anymore -- oh no - age!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FUN! Perfect card for the Ribbon Goddess! Love all the happy colors, Meatball!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Meatball! LOL! I love this - soooo cute! That image made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the 'fro! Adding the green twine to the white ribbon is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO cute! LOVE that big hair!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that stamp set! Love all the bright fun colors and layering!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colors you used! Lovell the layering! Love the border on the white ribbon and the little twine with it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card! I love the hair! Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how funny! This girl on the stamp reminds me of a kid I once knew (me!LOL!) The coloring is great and of course the paper, ribbon and twine are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my, precious card!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is my first time on your blog...cute card! I found you through Ribbon Carousel's FB page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is great and enjoyed visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  19. SOOOOO cute! LOVE the papers and your coloring for her hair! Looks a bit like Corinna:) Just kidding! She's blonde! Great card--thanks for setting this up:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!