Friday, March 2, 2012

I Spy Big Greetings

Hey everyone, and welcome to today's My Favorite Things teaser post!! We are on day three of teasers, and tonight we have three new sets to show you: Clearly Sentimental about Pets, Big Greetings, and Claire Keay's Funny Bunny.

Before we get to my card, here are some details you NEED to know!!

Here are the details about the upcoming release on March 6th at 10 PM EST:

  • You can attend the New Release Party on March 6th from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can enjoy fun, games, and PRIZES!

  • The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on March 6th at 10 PM EST. You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.

  • The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics, and play along with the MFT Design Team for a month.

  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW. Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily. The winners will be posted on March 6th just before the release party, on the MFT blog.


Pin It For my card, I started with the I Spy Sketch Challenge for this week(ISSCO5), and some Boy's Life paper from Echo Park. I stamped my sentiment on White cardstock, and then cut it out with the Open Scalloped Doily Duo Die-namics. I used Night of Navy, Tangy Orange, and Summer Sun card stock. My ribbon is White Twill from the Ribbon Carousel, and I used some Lemon Drop Twine, as well. My brads are from Michael's and my spiral clip is from Creative Express. I used the new Photo Corners Die-namics for my top corner, and the Behind
the Camera Die-namics for my smaller circles.


For the inside of my card, I used more of the same supplies, and another sentiment from this set.

Here are the Die-namics I used:







Well, that is it for me for now!

Be sure to check out Kim's Blog for a full list of Designer's playing along today!! Thanks, and have a great day!!


40 comments:

StampOwl said...

love this Jessie

Christyne Kane said...

Super cute card for thias week's sketch!! I love all of your patterns and those shiny silver brads!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Adorable, love the colors

Mary J said...

Wonderful colours!! I love this Jessie!

Maria C said...

great job. love it.

zehra said...

Beautiful card, lovely colors

Kristy Hansen said...

Love the layers you added to your card. I often come back to your cards and sketch what you do to keep the idea handy for a card to make. thank you for sharing. ksh

Cindi F said...

Gorgeous card! Love the papers and the layout is great.

Angel said...

love the mix of shapes, wonderful CARD! sorry to hear about your Papaw...

Lisa H. said...

ooooo! what a great layout. looove those circles.

Michele Boyer said...

So cute! Love the fun, bright papers!

kathy/North Carolina said...

Fun papers...and I love the geometric layout!

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

Great card! I like the colors you chose!

Angie said...

Sweet!!! Love the colors and paper piercing!!!!

Debbie Carriere said...

Awesome card! Love that layout!

wendy said...

love your card so bright and colorful!

Megan said...

Super cute. I love the circles peaking out!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

So fun and bright Jessie!! Beautiful!!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! FABBY layout and elements!!

Mommy said...

Great card! Love all the colors!

marose6@comcast.net said...

your card says spring! great colors and layout. Thank you for sharing.

Coleen said...

So beautiful! Sorry to hear about your Paw Paw.

Elle said...

I love your card and am so sorry to here about your PaPaw.

Kimberly S. said...

Ooooo...I love the bright colors on this card, and all the little accents you added! The white ribbon gives it a nice, crisp, clean look...love it!

Barbara said...

Love this, Jessie!

tweetybugshouse said...

great job jessie

Dawn said...

So cute Jessie!

Laraine R said...

Great card! Love the layout & papers you used!

Trisha said...

Great card, Jessie. Wonderful layering and great, happy colors.

A Crafty Person said...

Fun, adorable card! Great release teaser.

Wendy said...

This new set is adorable, I can't wait to get my hands on it! Thanks love!

Memories 2 Keepsakes said...

Love the card! I can't wait to get this stamp set!

XoXo,

Katie

Megan McDonald said...

great card. Love the circle theme.

mplsbetty said...

Fun, bright card!

Rosie Gustafson said...

Love your card, colors are so happy and cheerful.

Heather said...

Love those big sentiments :)

Flo - Sweetideas said...

Great card. Love the papers you used.

ellabella said...

Absolutely EXQUISITE!!!!!!!!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such bright happy papers, they really stand out against the white. Love it.

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG!! THis is TOO CUTE!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)