Wednesday, February 22, 2012

MFTWSC60-Cats

Hey everyone, and happy Wednesday!! Since it is Wednesday, it is time for another Wednesday Stamp Club challenge from My Favorite Things!!


Pin It


For my card, I used the Clearly Sentimental About Pets set. I stamped my sentiment on white card stock with Memento Tuxedo ink, then cut it out with the Open Scalloped Doily Duo Die-namics. I paired it with Three Bugs in a Rug Frisky paper, and Kiwi, Sno Cone, and Black Licorice card stock. My ribbon is Black Vintage Seam Binding from the Ribbon Carousel, and has a charm from the Pet Charms Die-namics. I used the Small Open Scalloped Border Die-namics with Black Licorice, and the File Tab Die-namics for my base.



For the inside, I used more of the same supplies.

Here are the Die-namics I used:










Well, that is it for me for now!! Be sure to check out MFT Blog for a full list of designers participating in today's sketch!!



6 comments:

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Super sweet Jessie! I love the interior paper!! And that fish bone charm on the front is awesome!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Angie said...

Awww! that's so sweet!!! In just a few minutes I am off to take a stray kitten to the vet to have it checked out. Can't resist a starving kitten!!!

Karen Giron said...

How purrrfect is that paper!!! Oh my! Love this, Jessie - so cute with the pet charm :)

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

SHUT up! LOVE these papers girlie! GREAT card!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable and your dp is perfect

Cindi F said...

Very pretty! Love the paper with the quote and your colors are great!