Friday, February 10, 2012

ISSC02- Stick With It

Hey everyone, and welcome to the second sketch with the SUPER fun new sketch challenge blog, iSpy Sketches!! Basically, the idea behind iSpy, is we look all over blog land, and various crafting galleries, and find fun, interesting sketches using other people's cards as our muse. This week, Beate Johns has fallen under the magnifying glass!! Beate is one of my stamping idols, and her sketch was so FUN...challenging, but fun!!



Pin It

For my card tonight, I started with the super cute Nursebot set from There She Goes. I stamped my bot on X-Press It Blending card, and then colored it with my Copics. I paired it with some MME Love Me paper. The cardstock colors I chose are Grey, Bubblegum, and Sno Cone. I also used Sweet Tooth. My scallops were made with the Small Scalloped Border Die-namics from My Favorite Things, and my sentiment and other flag layer were made with the First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics. For my embellishments, I used Michael's brads, SU corduroy buttons, and Blossom Twine from the Ribbon Carousel.


Wanna play along?
Here's how to play:
  • Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.
  • Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC02), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
  • A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12.01 AM EST, and you have until noon on Wednesday EST to submit your entry.
  • You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
  • We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Thursday" post where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
  • Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
  • Have fun and we look forward to "spying:" your creations
Make sure you check out the iSpy Blog for a look at what the other designers created!! FUN!!

6 comments:

  1. HA! Oh she is too fun!! Great job with the sketch~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Nursebot is Awesome!! I love the soft colors you've used and those fabulous corduroy buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl... Don't know how you do it all and do it so fabulously!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just so darn cute. Nursebot is something else. Love the colors you went with also. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card!! Love the colors and that fantastic image!!
    Debbie
    http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is Too Darned CUTE!! 8-) Love your Fun Nursebot image and what Wonderful dp's you paired with her too! Thanks so much for the inspiration! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!