Hey everyone, and welcome to night four of this month's My Favorite Things New Release Teasers!! Tonight, we are featuring two new sets with matching Die-namics: Always Time For Tea and All Star.
Before we get to my card, here are all this month's "need to know" release details!!
Here are the details about the upcoming release on December 6 at 10 PM EST:
- You can attend the New Release Party on December 6th from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can enjoy fun, games, and PRIZES!
- The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on December 6 at 10 PM EST. You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
- The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics, and play along with the MFT Design Team for a month.
- If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW. Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily. The winners will be posted on December 6 just before the release party, on the MFT blog.
My card is SUPER bright, but I think I was trying to compensate for my mood. LOL! Actually, it was inspired by today's Crazy 4 Challenges, challenge. the Challenge was to be inspired by our favorite Christmas movie, mine is "How the Grinch Stole Christmas". I decided to be inspired by the colors of the Grinch...so hence the bright green and red!!
I started by using my Always Time for Tea Die-namics to cut out my teapot. I used MME Quite Contrary paper, and Sour Apple cardstock. For my flower, I used the center parts of the Fringed Perennial Die-namics. I cut them out of Wild Cherry cardstock, and added a silver brad from Michael's to the center. I then layered it with Sour Apple, Sno Cone and Wild Cherry. I added my sentiment, cut out with the Mini Tab Die-namics. My ribbon is from SU, and my twine is Maraschino from MFT. I added some Simply Scalloped Medium Die-namics scallops to my card base, and also some flourishes made with the Fancy Flourish Die-namics.
For the inside, I used another sentiment from this set, and some more of the pretty paper. I also used my Die-namic to cut out my tea cups. Aren't they cute??
Here are the Die-namics I have used:
Well, that is it for me for now! Be sure to check out Kim's Blog to see which other designers are participating in today's teasers.
Also, be sure to pop by the other Crazies blogs to see what they have created for you to see!! Thanks again for stopping by!
- Barbara Anders
- Cindy Haffner
- Dawn Easton
- Frances Byrne
- Jessie Rone<--you are here!!
- Joanne Grzelak
- Joycelyn Turner
- Lynda Benden
- Maria Bell
- Silke Kittman
- Silke Ledlow
- Vicki Garrett