Wednesday, November 23, 2011

MFTWSC47-Warm Fuzzies

Hey everyone, and happy Wednesday!! Since it is Wednesday, it is time for another Wednesday Stamp Club challenge from My Favorite Things!!



For my card tonight, I started by stamping my image from the a la mode-Knit Happens, on X-Press It Blending card, and then colored it with my Copics. I layered her on a tag cut from the Tag You're It Die-namics, and some Jellybean Green cardstock. I then added some Be Merry MME paper to the bottom, and a border made from the Solid Bracket Border Die-namics. My ribbon is White Twill from the Ribbon Carousel, and Maraschino Twine from MFT. I used Michael's brads as well. My other cardstock color is Red Hot.

Here are the Die-namics I used:





Well, that is it for me for now!! Be sure to check out MFT Blog for a full list of designers participating in today's sketch!!


9 comments:

  1. Wow, Jessie! This card came out bright and cheery! I love all the dp and your colouring is awesome! Love it all, gf!!
    Hugz2u,
    Sharon
    Inspirational Greetings by Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, lvoe the details.Dp is cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this girlie! I ADORE how you used just a portion of the image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this, esp the red and white bows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, gorgeous card! And do you know what really makes it? THE RIBBONS!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice call on the ribbon. It was necessary. Snort!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an adorable image and card, Jessie! so fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally adorable!! Love the striped paper. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!