Wednesday, November 9, 2011

MFTWSC45 Joy To The World

Hey everyone, and happy Wednesday!! Since it is Wednesday, it is time for another Wednesday Stamp Club challenge from My Favorite Things!!



For my card tonight, I started by stamping my Pure Innocence Christmas Caroler on X-Press It Blending Card, and then colored it with my Copics. For the bottom of her dress, I paper pieced it using some MME The Merry Days of Christmas paper. I then cut her out, and placed her on my tag, which was cut out of more of the same paper, using my Tag You're It Die-namics. For my snow, I used the new Wonky Scalloped Border Die-namics and some Puff Cloud White Felt. The ribbon I used is from the Ribbon Carousel; it is Covert Seam binding. My sentiment was stamped on the Dog Tag Die-namics, and then added to my seam binding bow.

And just so no one worries, I used a SPIRAL CLIP, LMAO!!



For the inside, I used more of the same supplies, and another sentiment from this set.

Here are the Die-namics I used:








Well, that is it for me for now!! Be sure to check out MFT Blog for a full list of designers participating in today's sketch!!



11 comments:

  1. She is so sweet Jessie! Love your layout and her little paper pieced dress. Too adorable! Have a great day! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome ribbon treatments! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as ALWAYS Jessie!!

    Love all of those fun bows and ribbons!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too cute!! Love the colors and the paper piecing. Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess, this is amazing! Look at her dress, brilliant my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely! Lovin' that dress! The ribbon is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love that sweet felt. I sure adds that cozy softness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO cute, Jessie! What a great idea to piece only the bottom of her dress! Love the snow too! (And lmao at your spiral clip comment.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the way you pieced the dress!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!