Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Got Powder?

Ever since we released this set at My Favorite Things, and I have seen all the GORGEOUSNESS my super talented DT mates have made with it, I have been dying to use it!! It's just FUN!! When I went to Karen's blog to upload my Sweet Sunday Sketch card, I saw that Jodi's card using this set was last week's winner, and I HAD to ink him up before the new sets come out!!

That's right, Teasers start at midnight on Wednesday, November 30!! I am super excited!!



For my card today, I started by stamping my Pure Innocence- Snowboard Boy on X-Press It Blending card, and then colored him with my Copics. On his hat, I paper pieced the top, and stamped the goggles separately, then glued them on. After all that, I layered him with some Baja Breeze, Cranberry Crisp, and Jellybean Green card stock. My snow was made with MFT felt and the Wonky Scalloped Border Die-namics. I added my sentiment by cutting it out with the First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics. It's kind of my fave....lol. The snowflakes were made with the MFT Snowflake Die-namics, and I used Michael's brads to attach them to each other. I used White Twill ribbon from the Ribbon Carousel, and a spiral clip from Creative Express. The paper I used is from Lilybee Designs Jingle.



For the inside, I used more of the same paper, and another sentiment from this set.

Here are the Die-namics I have used:







Well, that is it for me for now!! Thanks so much for stopping by, and I will see you soon!!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE this girlie!! LOVE his goggles on his hat! You are SO smart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is reallllllllly (I mean really) adorable! I love how you made him flying in that felt powder. Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Punk! Love that fluffy snow and his paper pieced hat!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!