Tuesday, September 20, 2011

VIP-Who's That Girl Chooses Hope!!

Hey everyone, and welcome to this month's VIP New Product Tour with My Favorite Things!

If you aren't familiar with the VIP package, it is a LIMITED QUANTITY product (NOT a one-day product - it will be available until it sells out), that allows you the opportunity to purchase the WTG set TWO early.This month's package is:
Link
Who's that Girl Chooses Hope stamp set
Choose Hope Sentiments mini (VIP exclusive stamp set - will never be offered for sale or be available again $9 value, FREE)
Rolled Gardenia Die-namics Die


For my card tonight, I used the GORGEOUS Authentique Uncommon pad, I thought the pink would be PERFECT for tonight's set. I used Black Licorice, Bubblegum, and Gray cardstock. My image was stamped on X-Press It Blending card, and then colored with my Copics. Circle Nestabilities were used to cut out my image, and it's layers. I also used some Black Collection ribbon, and new Stone Twine. For my scallops, I used the Simply Scallops Medium Die-namics, and my sentiment was cut out using the First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics.
Link

For the inside, I used more of the same supplies, and a sentiment from the VIP mini set.

Well, that is it for me for now!! Be sure to check out Kim's blog for a full list of designers participating in today's post!!


17 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card - thanks for sharing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the black/pink/gray combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous - the pink ribbons on the white shirts just pop at you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love those tiny stamped ribbons on their shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this, Jessie! the black scallops are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these colors! what a gorgeous bow too & i love the layered circles & scallops- way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Jessie and EXTRA hugs go out to you today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow- what a meaningful set and absolutely gorgeous card Jess!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!