Wednesday, September 21, 2011

MFTWSC38- Family


Hey everyone, and happy Wednesday!! Since it is Wednesday, it is time for another Wednesday Stamp Club challenge from My Favorite Things!!


For my card tonight, I used the Clearly Sentimental About Family set. With everything that is going on with my family, it just seemed appropriate. I stamped it with Memento Rich Cocoa, and then layered it with Hot Fudge, Spearmint, and Orange Fizz. My paper is from the MME Stella&Rose Mabel pack. I used Michael's brads, a Creative Express spiral clip, and some GORGEOUS seam binding from The Ribbon Carousel. My scallops were made with the Simply Scalloped Medium Die-namics.

For the inside, I used more of the same supplies, and another sentiment from this set.

Well, that is it for me for now!! Be sure to check out Kim's blog for a full list of designers participating in today's sketch!!

7 comments:

Leave me some love!!