Wednesday, August 10, 2011

MFTWSC32- Books Build Character

Hey everyone, and happy Wednesday!! Since it is Wednesday, it is time for another Wednesday Stamp Club challenge from My Favorite Things!!

For my card tonight, I used the Stephanie Fizer set, I {Heart} Books. I stamped my girl on X-Press It blending card, and then colored her with my Copics. She was then layered with Basic Grey and Night of Navy from SU, and Tangy Orange from MFT. I paired her with some MME Lime Twist Out of the Blue paper. For my sentiment, I used the new Bracket Edge Tab Die-namics to cut out my tab. I also used the Simply Scalloped Medium Die-namics. My brads are from Michael's, and my button is from SU. I paired it with some Mandarin Orange Twine from MFT.


For the inside, I used more of the same supplies, as well as, another sentiment and image from this ADORABLE set. I haven't used it in forever, so this was fun!

Well, that is it for me for now!! Be sure to check out Kim's blog for a full list of designers participating in today's sketch!!

15 comments:

  1. FUN card! Love this set! So, tell me, when you walk into Michael's, do they just surrender all of their silver brads to you immediately?! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card, Jessie! LOVE what you did with the bracket tab for part of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!! I could just sit and stare at your coloring for hours..you amaze me!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Jessie! I was just thinking about this set yesterday and How I needed to get it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An oldie, but a goodie! Love your take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!!! Really like the white cardstock, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh...how cute is that? Your card is gorgeous inside and out.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this card - the colors, layout, embellishments, everything! makes me want to take it out, dust it off and make a card with it! I just bought a few books so that would be a good way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG seriously you put a little longer hair on her and it's Madelynn! LOVE and need this- super cute card- love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. THis is really cute too! If that sentiment is true my daughter should win the character contest, she devours books!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!