Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Happy New Year Review!!

Happy New Year to YOU!! I hope that this year is everything you want it to be, and more!!

I see people doing this every year, and I LOVE the idea, but never take the time to do it....so, now's a good time to start, right?!! Here are my favorite creations for each month of the 2010!! Enjoy!!

January 2010



February 2010


March 2010


April 2010



May 2010



June 2010



July 2010





August 2010


September 2010



October 2010



November 2010



December 2010



Ok, WOW. That was REALLY hard!! I had so many favorites....yaaay me! LOL!! I also became VERY aware of how NECESSARY my new Forgotten Stamp Friday challenge is....I barely EVER use stamps if they aren't for my DT's, not that I don't LOVE them, but I have a TON of other stamps, so this will be good for me!!
Thanks for stopping by, I wish you all a VERY Happy New Year!!

3 comments:

  1. Jess- what an awesome walk down memory lane!!! Cant wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are ALL gorgeous! I have no idea how you got it to only 12 cards! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so fabulous! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!