Thursday, January 27, 2011

Forgotten Stamp Friday-Week 8

Hey everyone, and welcome to this week's Forgotten Stamp Friday post!! This card is pulling double duty this week, as it is also my sample for this month's Guest Designer Challenge for My Favorite Things. For more details about that, check out this thread here, on SCS. I can't WAIT to see what you all come up with using our "Recipe For Love". LOL!! Don't forget, the winner can get up to $100 worth of free stamps, as well as, get to post along side the DT next month during teasers and participate in our monthly blog hop!! Cool, right??!!

If you aren't familiar with the Forgotten Stamp Friday challenge, it's a challenge I pose to myself, and all my friends and readers to make a card or project using a stamp that hasn't been used or has been owned and NOT used for at least six months. You don't have to post ON Friday to play along, so don't worry about that, just have fun, and be sure to leave a link so I can jump around and see what you have been up to!!

For my card, I used the Amanda Baird set Love at First Sight. Apparently, I am a moron, an it is no longer available, which is just about par for my course, but it is a stamp that I own, and love, and I haven't used in FOREVER....oh well, I suck. LOL!! My DP is an old SU pack, and my card stock is all from SU.
Well, that is it for me for now....better go, before I mess anything else up. Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!!


5 comments:

  1. Delightful card Jessie! I always LOVE all of your piercing and ribbons! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a stamping maniac this week! Love all the eye candy you've been showing! This one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang it girl. I never saw that stamp before. She is so cute and your card is beautiful!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for a challenge, Jess! I definitely could play along with this one for YEARS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!