Friday, January 7, 2011

Forgotten Stamp Friday-Week 5

Hey everyone, welcome back to my blog!! It is time for my Forgotten Stamp Friday challenge!! As some of you might have seen, I started a little "personal" challenge called- Forgotten Stamp Friday!! Basically, I am challenging myself, and YOU, to use some of those poor, dusty, neglected, forgotten stamps from your collection!! I have created my own "keyword", this week's is FSF05. Last week, I had three people play along!! Thanks to: Wanda, Kecia, and Teresa!! The only rule is to use a stamp set that hasn't been used in at least 6 months.

For my card tonight, I decided to play along in the Farm Fresh Friday challenge, as well. It is a sketch being hosted by Mercy, and you know I LOVE me some Mercy and a sketch!! I started by stamping my Flutter Anya stamp on an MFT Perfect Panel. I then colored her with my Copics. She was then layered with Berrylicious and Regal Rose. I added a tiny bit of glitter to her hearts, but I have a sucky camera, so you can't really see it, lol. For my paper, I used My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy. I cut a strip of flowers out with my Flower Border Die-namics.

For my sentiment, from the Anya Says set, I used the Hearts a Plenty Die-namic, and an SU punch. My brads are from Michael's, and my ribbon is from both MFT and SU.

Well, that is it for me for now!! I can't wait to see if you play along!! Be sure to use the keyword FSF05, or come back here and leave me a link in the comments!! There is no time limit, just be sure to use the right keyword, and have FUN!! Have a great day!!



5 comments:

  1. Adorable girl! Ran out of time to play last week...darn it! Hope I can whip something up tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card Jessie, just beautiful!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jessica! What a fun stamp! Love the Die-namics too! I think that this challenge is such a FABULOUS idea! Thanks so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still wanna' try and play along, Jessie! Maybe this weekend! Adorable card! I LOVE the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gahhh she is SOOOOO CUTE! Awwww love Flutter-awesome card Jess and great take on Mercy's sketch!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!