Thursday, January 20, 2011

Another Verve Sketch

Hey everyone....I decided to sit down and stamp just for me, tonight!! Since I had done the first of the Verve Sketches this month, I decided to do another one. They are SUPER fun!!

For my card, I used the Feel the Sun set, which I LOVE!! It was stamped on an MFT Perfect Panel, and then colored with my Copics. I layered my main image with Black Licorice, and used Crushed Curry as my other cardstock color. My ribbons are both from MFT, buttons from PTI, and my DP is a mix of Basic Grey's Origins, and Cosmo Crickets Early Bird.
Well, that is it for me for now!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

4 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous card Jessie! Looks so well with the yellow!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those colors together, Jess! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I'm lovin' that stamp set too!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!