Saturday, November 6, 2010

Crazy 4 Challenges- Square Cards

Happy Saturday people!! Right now, I am working the midnight shift, so my Saturday isn't what I would call happy, but hey...such is life!! I am VERY HAPPY that it is time for another Crazy 4 Challenges challenge...and being a new month means we have a new hostess which is Cindy Haffner. With Christmas just around the corner, Cindy has some nice and easy challenges for us this month.

So let's get started! For our first challenge for the month, Cindy has challenged us to create square cards.

If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C62. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.


For my card, I used Mercy's sketch from this week, along with the new Bedtime Story Pure Innocence set. Isn't she a CUTIE PIE!! I paper pieced most of my image using some Pasta Fagioli DP from Jillibean Soup along with some Fly a Kite from Cosmo Cricket. My card stock is Regal Rose and Summer Sun from SU, and Berrylicious from MFT. What wasn't paper pieced, was stamped on an MFT Perfect Panel, and then colored with Copics.

For the inside, I used the same paper, and some more brads from Michael's.
Well, that is it for me for now!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!! Be sure to check out my Crazie girls...it will be worth it!!

22 comments:

  1. Midnight shift? EW! Hope you get to rest soon! This card is absolutely DARLING! LOVE the colors, your paper piecing, and the super cute PI girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Love all your paper piecing and the button is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and the sentiment! Just yummy~!

    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet Jessie, love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, the image is so cute Jessie, love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessie.....I just LOVE this sweet card...your colors are just awesome as is the sketch....and that sweetie...just too cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh...this is just so, so sweet...I LOVE the colors and the layout ROCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your layout design of your cards, Jessie. . .I should visit your blog for layout ideas. . .a wonderful card as always. . love the colors and all the piercing dots!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable Jessie...love the paper piecing and all those brads are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this new PI, Jessie! Awesome job bringing her to life!! That is some SERIOUS paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card, Jessie! Great mix of papers, paper piecing and all the piercing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't she darling...love the colours you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable image and card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!! Awesome card! Love this set, hadn't seen her reading in bed yet! Love your colors, background design and beautiful inside to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabbo card Jessie! Love this sweet new PI image and you totally rocked the sketch!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is absolutely darling Jessie! LOVE the image and your layout is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww..TOTALLY adorable! Love that warm little corduroy button!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!