Saturday, May 22, 2010

TECC114- Fun in the Sun

I am LOVING this week's Taylored Expressions sketch, aren't you? I always love her sketches, and this one was PERFECT for the stamp I wanted to use!!

I hadn't used my new Pure Innocence Beach Bum from My Favorite Things. I know you all LOVE these cutie pie little girl's, and she was the only Pure Innocence from this last release that I hadn't used yet, so I really wanted something with a big image panel!! I have decided NOT to bore you with all the "this is how I did it details", but I do want to mention some AWESOME stuff about my card!! First of all...I used the Jumbo Scalloped Die-namics on my Kraft piece, LOVE!! I can't wait for the new Die-namics to be released!!!
Also, if you are a bargain hunter: Hobby Lobby has it's art markers, including Copics, for 30%off, and all Spare Parts(Paper Studio) embellishments for 50% off. I got two huge bags of buttons, and a few markers for CHEAP!!
Well, that is it for me for today!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
stamps: Pure Innocence Beach Bum(MFT)
paper: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Gina K. White, Kraft textured, Bella Rose DSP, MFT Perfect Panel
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
accessories: Copics, Cuttlebug, Jumbo Scallop Die-namics, Paper Studio buttons, Creative Expressions spiral clips, SU ribbons, SU brads

13 comments:

  1. Super cute! Wonderful coloring of this cute image. Love the trio of buttons too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's totally adorable!! Love what you did with the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Jessie, so wonderful!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girlie...hope you're doing well! Sorry I haven't been by sooner; but I've seen your cards at SCS and have to say your MFT cards are just too stinkin' cute!!! This one is no exception ~ must get this one for a scrap page I need to put together of my niece...thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is cute cute cute! love her with those button accents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how CUTE Jessie! I haven't inked up my stamp yet, but you make me wanna! LOVE your card girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Card! Thanks so much for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the kraft with this image-almost like she's sitting in sand! cute cute cute!!! Love your blog btw *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the colors and your coloring

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jessie! Thanks for participating in the TESC114 sketch challenge! I love the card you created and I selected it as one of our Top Crops this week! You can check out the announcement here: http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/2010/05/tesc114-top-crops.html

    And here's a link to the Top Crops badge if you'd like to display it on your blog:

    http://sites.google.com/site/tayloredexpressionsimages/images/TopCropsbadge.png

    Hope to see you at the challenge again this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!