Tuesday, May 4, 2010

MFTeaser-Heart Strings Jolinne

Hey everyone, and welcome to today's My Favorite Things teasers!! We are one day closer to the big release, YAYYY!!! For today, I decided to use the new Jolinne Heart Strings set. Isn't she gorgeous??!! I am in love!!

For my card, I stamped my image on an MFT Perfect Panel and then colored her with my Copics. I cute her out using the out of the box technique, so that her legs and balloon could hang out. My DP is from the SU Thoroughly Modern DP pack. My ribbons, brads, and punches are from SU as well. I used American Crafts brads and Creative Express spiral clips.

For the inside, I used more DP and SU ribbons. Isn't this saying so sweet...love it!! My cardstock colors are Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, and Melon Mambo. My sketch is last week's SFYTT.
Well, that is it for me now!! Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!! Be sure to head to Kim's blog to see who else is peeking today!!

19 comments:

  1. Oh Jess...she is super sweet and I just love the colors that you used for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...gorgeous! Look at the inside of that card!! What a gorgeous card, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, I love your card! The image is precious, and your coloring is superb! And the inside is wonderful, as well! Thanks for sharing your talents with us! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet, Jess. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers for Chris. We really appreciate them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Jessie and I love the decorated inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Lovin' all your yummy layers and the ribbon, clip and popped up balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous coloring- love how she's cut out! the inside is so pretty too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Lovin' that color combo! And the inside is great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing!! Love it..especially the inside!Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it is cool the way you have her legs dangling outside the main image panel! Give it so much dimension Jessie.

    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, the colours are stunning and I love what you have done on the inside - fab x

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is gorgeous indeed. So is your card, so is your coloring and the inside of the card.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so sweet! You must spend hours paper piercing!! You always have a ton of little holes. :) I love the ribbons on the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that you put the heart balloon up higher! Hot card GF!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now THAT is some FANNNNN-TASTIC coloring, my dear! Wit Whewwww!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sweet, Jessie! I love the balloon extending past the top! And that inside rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!