Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Who's That Girl? Hop and SHOP!!

It is time for another My Favorite Things VIP kit to be released, and this month's set is called Top Shelf. Here are all the details!!!

April 20th (at 10 PM EST), the MFT VIP will be released. It is a ONE DAY ONLY product (will be available through April 21st at 11:59 PM EST), that gives customers the opportunity to purchase the WTG set TWO WEEKS early. Here are the details about the VIP Kit:

Top Shelf VIP $34.85

Top Shelf stamp set (WTG)
Top Shelf ribbons (7/8” grosgrain in white, black, wisteria, grey, sunflower)
MFT NEW EXCLUSIVE PRODUCT. This is a “BLIND” addition to the kit. You will be one of the FIRST to receive and use this product! It’ll be a happy surprise!
Top Shelf Sentiments FREE ($9 value)

Additional release for April 20th 10 PM EST:

Sheltering Tree stamp set $17.95
Sheltering Tree digi paper pack $3.95

Now that you have all the info, onto the fun stuff!! Today's hop started at Kim's Blog, so go there to get started!! If you are back here now, you should have come from Melody's blog!!

For my card today, I stamped my image on an MFT Perfect Panel, as well as some Thoroughly Modern DSP. I paper pieced the wall paper, and her dress, and the rest was colored with Copics. My cardstock, punches, and ribbons are all from SU. My brads came from Michael's, and my spiral clips are Creative Express.

For the inside, I used more of the DP and ribbon from SU.
Well, that is it for me now!!! Thanks for stopping by, and have fun on the hop!! Nest stop is Joanne's Blog, so get ready for some serious eye candy.!!

14 comments:

  1. Oh that paper is AWESOME!!!!! Love the card, so many pretty lil extras!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey, this card is hot! I love the colours you did for it! Awesome as usual! Are you going to miss soft suede??? me too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card & all the elements!

    Thanks for Sharing!

    xoxo
    Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card & all the elements!

    Thanks for Sharing!

    xoxo
    Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Beautiful colors and yummy details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card Jessie! Loving the color combo here and of course your swirl clip with the ribbon is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Jessie! I love these fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card ROCKS Jessie! Love the colors! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun colors and great design, Jessie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Jessie! Love those fun colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute, Jessie! I love the finished inside!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!