Wednesday, April 14, 2010

TSG50--Pleating

Hey everyone, long time no see!! I have been having some health issues, so I haven't really felt like stamping. I am hoping that everything works out soon, but we will see. I go back to the doctor in the morning, and I am hoping to get some answers!!
Anyway, enough about me!! Today, I have a card I made using the new Sweet Pea set from There She Goes. It was designed by our new illustrator, Chris Dark. She is fabulous!! I made this card for the There She Goes weekly challenge, to use pleating.....something I definitely need practice with!! I also decided to play along with Mercy's Tuesday Sketch.....super fun!!

I started by stamping my Sweet Pea image on an MFT Perfect Panel, and then I colored it with my Copics. I then layered it with Celery and Hot Fudge cardstock. My DP is from the DCWV Latte stack. My ribbon, which I TRIED to pleat, is from SU.....definitely more practice.
Well, that is it for me now!! Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!!

9 comments:

  1. I think your card looks great pleating and all! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Jessie. Love your pleasted ribbon and the awesome colors you used for your card. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Jessie! The colors are perfect!!! Your ribbon pleating looks great too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Card is gorgous. Just wondering if you would mind putting the sizes of your cards down. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GORGEOUS Jess! The papers and colors are DELISH and I love your pleated ribbon! Hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you feel better soon - we miss you!!! BTW, your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling card Jessie! I really like the pleating and the color combo of light green and purple (which oddly enough I'm wearing right now!). Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Jess, this card is hot!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!