Wednesday, April 28, 2010

MTSC71 Let's....

I KNOW I have said it before, and I am sure I will say it again...but I LOVE the Pure Innocence line from My Favorite Things....it's just awesome!! Not only do I LOVE the PI line, and MFT, but I love sketch challenges...and Mercy's is one of my favorites!!

For my card today, I started by stamping my PI Boy and Dog Tree Swing image on an MFT Perfect Panel, and then I colored it with my copics. I then layered it with Hot Fudge(MFT), Pacific Point, and Summer Sun. My DP is from the SU Good Morning Sunshine DSP pack, and my ribbon is from SU as well. My spiral clip is from Creative Express.

For the inside, I used more of the DP, as well as the cardstock. I stamped part of my sentiment on the front, added dots with my Copic multi liner, and then added the rest inside. This card is about as close as I come to masculine, most of the time....
Well, that is it for me for now!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

8 comments:

  1. love your card, the image is just so sweet and you've colored it beautifully, and of course your clips are my favorite part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessie this is gorgeous! I so love the colours and the fab colouring of the image! SO cute
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really super sweet Jess! Those colors are awesome together too-great boy card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, great sentiment for this image and so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DARLING, Jessie! The Pure Innocence are my fave from MFT!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What awesome colors! So bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!