Wednesday, November 4, 2009

November MFT Blog Hop!!

It's time for another blog hop with My Favorite Things, and I am LOVING this month's release as usual!! Today's hop started at Kim's blog, so if you haven't been there, go there to get started!! From there, you should have come from Amy's Blog where I am POSITIVE she has WOWed you with her creations!! I am actually the last stop on this month's hop, so I hope you have LOVED what you have seen so far! My bit of need to know info for this month is about the one click collection- the Pure Innocence collection contains all 5 new PI sets, you can find it here. The five other new release sets are part of a one click collection too, you can find it here.

My project for this month's hop is a wall hanging I made using the new Snow Day set from the Pure Innocence line. I am LOVING these cutie little images!! I stamped mine on am MFT perfect panel and colored it with my Copics. I then added the Liquid Applique to the snow and the fluffy parts of her outfit. The image was then layered with Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red and Chocolate Chip. The base of the wall hanging was a raw wood cutout that I got in the craft department at Walmart. I then painted it white with acrylic paint. After it dried, I added some Ski Slope DSP to the base and sanded the edges. The oval was cut out of more DSP with my Cuttlebug and Oval Nesties. All my ribbons are from SU, as well as the corduroy button. I did use some Heidi Swapp ghost snowflake shapes as well, and a spiral clip from Joanne's.
Well, that is it for me now!! Hope you had fun on the hop...now get shopping!!

47 comments:

  1. these new girlies are too cute! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea to make a wall hanging, Jess!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you added dimension to the snow - terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic wall hanging Jessie! Love what you've done here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute!! I already shopped (got all the cuties), Polar Love and WON Cool Yule! how cool is that?! can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great, Jessie! The brown background is so warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, this is sssssooooo cute. I love the liquid applique. I want this for MY wall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This would look perfect hanging in my house, how did you know!
    Such an adorable project!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable Jesse! I bought the PI collection first thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling and what a beautiful piece to look at all winter long. Definitely not a piece you'd tire of. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fantastic decoration - I LOVE this girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute. I can't wait to get my hands on these stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this...that image is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That little project will look so cute hanging on the wall this winter!

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is SOOOOO cute! Ok, you don't have to tell me twice. I am going to get my shop on right NOW!!!! TFS!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just adorable! I love the use of the brown corduroy button - a perfect little touch to an awesome card! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great decor, Jessica. Lovely layout and coloring on the wood background.

    ReplyDelete
  18. a perfect little wall hanging. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this!! The Pure Innocence line is so stinkin cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. makes me smile! love this line and your card is purely wonderful!!! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. jess...i L-O-V-E this! great circle card...you know i love me some cricle cards! LOL!

    is it the 13th yet? whoohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so full of cuteness, Jessie, it's bursting at the seams! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous wall hanging!

    hugs
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  24. This looks soooooo good! Love the textures and colors. The snow looks awesome - what a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  25. She's just adorable, Jessie! Love the corduroy button topped snowflake, too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. That's a really adorable girl & it's just perfect with all the colors & textures. What a great blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  27. The circel card is beautiful and very cute, super!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is just so sweet, Jessie!! Love the circle theme carried out from the base of the card to the spiral clips!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. You are sooooo right, Jessie! The images are darling ... and they are loving your special touch for sure!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  30. This set is by far one of my fave releases from MFT in awhile! So I am just going to have to buy it! Thanks for that! LOL Love the card girl, frigin rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thud!!! THis project is gorgeous!!! I so love these new stamps Kim released...can't wait til she gets them back in stock so I can order them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Super duper cute - Jessi!!! Love your circle card and the sweet image!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!