Saturday, November 14, 2009

Crazy 4 Challenges- Week 11

Hey everyone!! I am blogging from Pam Varnell's dining room and I am so stinking EXCITED!! I am having another stamping weekend with Jessica Diedrich, Pam Varnell, and Mercy Kerin......I'm one lucky girl!! We are at Pam's house in Georgia and are having a FABULOUS time!! My card today is for this week's Crazy 4 Challenges Acetate challenge. It is kinda hard to see mine, but you can see the glare-uggh. I just couldn't get a good picture of it.

So, for my card I started with an image from this month's sponsor, Kraftin Kimmie's Stamps. It's called Francesca and she is SO fun to color!! I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black on an MFT Perfect Panel. I then colored her with my Copics. My card base is Old Olive, and then I layered Real Red and some Summer Picnic DSP together. I used my nesties to cut out a window and then attached it OVER the image. My sentiment, from the Greeting Farm set Butterfly Wishes, was stamped on the acetate. I then added my silver brads and spiral clip with SU ribbon attached to it. I then attached it to the card base and added some white ribbon around the top of the card.
Well, that is it for me now!! Lots of stamping, eating and laughing to do!!

14 comments:

  1. this is fabulous Jessie, love how you used the acetate on your card. Enjoy your weekend with Pam, Jessica & Mercy. Waving to you all!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...what a fab stamping club you have....bet there will be fab creations along with some giggles and snacks too.....enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the weekend with friends!
    Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suer card, wonderful colours and a great image!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessie, this is so darling, I love Kimmie's images. --have fun with the girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am love, love, lovin' this jessie! what an awesome idea using the die to create a window...ingenious! great coloring, dp, and accents...awesome job!

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic! What a fun image! Love all the details...as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable, Jessie!!! I know you're having lots of fun with the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jess this is ADORABLE!!!! I love your window card and the coloring is fabtastic ;) Having SUCH a great time...can't wait for today!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is smashing Jessie.....I hope that you are having an amazing weekend!!! All you creative geniuses in one room makes for a whole lotta mojo!!!!

    Hugs,

    Vicki

    Oh and I LOVe how you clipped on the Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jessica,
    I LOVE this card! So crisp, and that image is to-die-for!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous!! I love the edges, and how I love that clip and ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute Jessie! The image is so cute and the colors you chose are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!