Tuesday, October 6, 2009

MFT Blog Hop Recap!!

Hey everyone and welcome to another My Favorite Things Release Blog Hop!! This month's hop started with Kim, so if you are here, and you haven't been there, better go there now to get started!! If you are here now, you should be coming from the SUPAH talented, Amy's blog!! I am the end of the hop this month, so on top of my projects that I have to share with you, you will find all the need to know info about this month's release and special promotions at the bottom of my post!! As always, if you have any questions, feel free to ask!!
My first project is with the SUPAH cute new Sweetie Pie Flopsey. I stamped Flopsey on an MFT Perfect Panel and then colored him in with my Copics. The pie and hat were stamped separately and the pie was popped up. I used Ruby Red and Baja Breeze cardstock from SU, and Spring Moss from PTI for my card. The DP is from the Cosmo Cricket Dutch Girl line...one of my personal faves!! I used the SU modern label punch for my sentiment and the ribbons are from SU and PTI. My sketch is Jen's SFYTT from a week or two ago.
For my next card, I used the ADORABLE new Who's That Girl set, Santa Baby. I stamped my main image on an MFT perfect panel and then colored it with my Copics. I then added Liquid Applique to Santa's beard and cuffs to make them fluffy. The candy cane is part of the set and was colored and cut out separately. All my ribbons are from SU, as well as the brads. I used Riding Hood Red, Mellow Moss and Bashful Blue Cardstock and my DP is from Deja Views. I used the MFT 100th sketch for my layout as well.
Well, that is it for me now!! Remember to look below for your recap and have a great night!! Hope you enjoyed the hop as much as we enjoyed you participating!!

10/7/09Release:
On the Pier MINI (previously MFT Kit set) $9
A Balanced Holiday $15.95
Sweetie Pie Flopsey $9
In the Background $17.95
Garden of Joy $9
Santa Baby $17.95
Polar Love $9 (Not available for sale until 11/4. May be earned through promotion detailed below.)

Product releases:
Santa’s Suit Adornments: $5.95
25 teeny tiny black brads
25 teeny tiny white brads
25 teeny tiny red brads
25 teeny tiny silver brads

Candy Cane Kisses Ribbon Nest:
3 yards each of the following ribbons:
Black/White Saddle Stitch in 1”
White/Black Saddle Stitch in 3/8”
White Twill in 7/8”
Red Swiss Dot in 7/8”
Red Chiffon in 5/8”
One-click collection (stamp sets above): $78.85
(By purchasing the one click collection, you automatically qualify for this month’s triple scoop. Make sure you add it to your cart! Check out the scoop on the MFT site!)

If you are one of the first 50 customers to spend $75 or more from 10/7-10/9 (single purchase), you will automatically receive a FREE sample set of Polar Love ($9 value)! It will not be released for purchase until 11/4!

Release:
MFT Kit: Thinking of Who Thinking of Whoo? $9
Memory Box 6 X 6 paper pack $6
5 perfect paper panels in creme $.85 value
Metal Mix Adornments Teeny Tiny Brads $5.95 *25 silver *25 antique copper *25 brushed gold *25 pewter
2 yards 1” brown saddle stitch ribbon $1.95
5 Scalloped Notecards in Fossil (3.75” X 5”) $5.00
download-able project sheet FREE
Your kit will include a special offer toward a future purchase!
kit retail value: $28.75
kit cost: $25

HTDT Tutorial:
Get creative with Perfect Packaging-Susan

First 50: Memento Dew Drop Collection, week 15! color: Paris Dusk (plus special mentioned above)

Triple Scoop set of the month: Here’s the Scoop
With the purchase of ANY 3 full sized sets ($15.95 and up), you will receive that month’s Triple Scoop Set for FREE! This special will run constantly on the MFT site! The Triple Scoop set will be changed out at each release! Make it a TRIPLE!

76 comments:

  1. Awesome, awesome and awesome!! Did I mention...awesome?

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous Jessie ... I thought I was on the wrong blog when I saw your new avitar hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coloring Jessie! Fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Both cards are so cuuute!! Awesome coloring, Jessie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are GREAT! I love how paper piercing looks and you did such a nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are fantastic and so so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards!! I am a Flopsey fanatic and I love the little chef hat you put on him!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome, just awesome!!!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are FABULOUS Jessie - I just love that cute little rabbit, one of my MFT faves!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love both cards...Can't wait to purchase these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these!!!! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE it! perfect end to a fabulous blog hop! thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh, I HAVE TO HAVE THESE STAMPS!!!!!!!!!!! They are AWESOME!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic cards, Jessie! Love the color combos on both of them! You are the embellishing QUEEN!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute, cute cards. Love the whimsy of these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE your Santa card - the shading is stunning, you added so much dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are just amazing with color sweetie, a real eye for balancing them all, love your projects for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really wonderful cards! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love 'em, Jessie! That candy cane looks so fabulous sitting next to Santa there!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, what a great ending, love your cards

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable, this has to be one of my favorite Flopseys!!and I love the WTG stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful cards. I wish I could afford all the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  23. super cards, super hop. my heart is pounding as if I ran a marathon.

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG I need a drink.... ALL of that and JUST FOR ME??? LOL I am SO wishin I could just shove everyone out of line cuz I am ALL over that Polar Love set and will CRY if I dont get it. I missed the too cute to spook and am STILL pouting!!!! LOL

    You all TOTALLY rocked this hop and there was SO much to cover... I LOVE LOVE LOVE your first card and all the shapes tied nicely together as matting... **UGH** a totall Knightrone card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. beautiful! i'm loving the santa!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wonderful cards! And such cute images!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome!!!! love the colors on the frist one....and how you used two images for the second one....fab coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Jessie your cards are so fabulously balanced....each embellishment you've chosen works perfectly. Those images are certainly enticing me....and your colouring certainly helps:))) Not sure if I could do them such justice but I would have fun trying LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  29. WOW WOW WOW!! these are adorable! i love your coloring & paper choice-i'm totally floored by everything!! can't wait to see you all tomorrow night :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fantastic! I really enjoy how you use ribbons and the embellis on your cards, and am loving these two. That cane is sure proving its worth in the new set!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great job on the cards! love the images!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fantastic cards, Jessie!!! Loooove this rabbit...

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ok I love how you added the big candy cane to your Santa card. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. love the colors you used and the simple detail of cutting out the hat and pie separately. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your cards and great .. thanks for the hop

    ReplyDelete
  36. Santa cutie hurry in my cart tonight LOL!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E

    ReplyDelete
  37. These are fabulous Jessie!!!!! That Santa Cutie set will be mine!!! *insert evil laugh* lol

    ReplyDelete
  38. Jess, I hope you can find a 'Santa' like that this year! He looks hot! Wicked cards girl!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Yay, everything is wonderful. This is the end of my first blog hop. Everything was so pretty! Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Ooohhh another dose of blog hop eye candy! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Jessie! These are just wonderful! I love the colors and as always the layout on these creations! Thanks for the re-cap!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I just love the Santa Baby card, that set is a must have! Thanks for a great hop!

    ReplyDelete
  43. WONDERFUL cards. You are so very creative. Adore the Santa Baby a definite must have.

    ReplyDelete
  44. great cards :) Flopsey is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Looks like both Flopsey and Santa are cooking up something hot! LOL! Both cards are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Very cute! Loved both of your cards. Your paper piercing was a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Both rock Jessie! Flopsey is too cute, I jsut alove your layout and the DP!!! Santa Baby is very funny, your coloring rocks and I love the liquid applique!

    ReplyDelete
  48. FAB cards!! You are my hero!! :) When I grow up I want to be such a great stamper!!! Great layout on the Flopsey! And love the Santa Baby!!!
    jennik

    ReplyDelete
  49. These are awesome, Jessie!! Love those papers and layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. What can I say? Your cards are absolutly beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Simply lovely! Both cards are fantastic. I think Santa Baby is my fav but it is pretty hard to pick.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Beautiful cards! So excited for this release!

    ReplyDelete
  53. These are both REALLY cute, Jessie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  54. saving the best for last, right? i really like your take of the Santa Baby image (although they are all awesome). thanks for a fun hop!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Gorgeous, rich colours. What fun images!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Very-very beautiful cards!
    Thank you so much for the fun blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Such stunning work, rich in color and detail! Your cards are just like looking at works of art -- TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Beautiful work! TFS

    Keep Smiling! ~ Sonya
    http://thepinkpaperpenguin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!