Thursday, August 20, 2009

Just Wanted You To Know...

That There She Goes finally has Bloom back in stock!!YAYYY!! I have said it before, will say it again too probably, but this is by far and away my FAVORITE stamp set from There She Goes. I seriously have to stop myself from using it all the time...and I don't do a very good job of it, lol!!

For my card today, I used Wednesday's Sketch from SCS. The images was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on an MFT Perfect Panel and then colored it with my Copics. The image was then layered with Regal Rose, Rose Red, and Old Olive. All my ribbons are from SU, as well as the brads, and the spiral clip is from Joann's. I did a lot of piercing, and it was done! The DP is retired Rose Red DSP from SU, btw.
Well, that is it for me now!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

18 comments:

  1. Oh Ms Rone, this is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...love all the layers and colours! Awesome card, Jessie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely agree.....BLOOM is ALWAYS on my workshop table...luv it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job girl! I love the colors you used, that green is the perfect touch :) So happy that you love this set cause I'm lovin what you do with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is amazing! Love, love, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous blend of layers and ribbon and embellishments....oh my! Beautiful! And thanks so much for the beautiful card I received in my mailbox today! Such a nice surprise and made me feel all warm and fuzzy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colors, lots of fantastic layers, and your coloring is beautiful! I can see why you love this set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Jessie!!!! This is drop dead gorgeous!!! Your work is so inspiring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty Jess. I love those colors, awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeousness!!! I just love the colors that you use!! Great combos!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!! Those colors rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness!! Jessie, this is sooooo pretty!! There are so many things I love about! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOWZA!!! You're cards just always amaze me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. when you love something, you have to let it show - and this card is GORGEOUS so I think I know how much you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very beautiful, thank you for the inspiration! Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com
    http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!