Wednesday, July 29, 2009

SMOOCHing with MFT

Hey everyone!! Hope you all are having a good day/night, whatever your case may be!! My card today is one that I made using this past Saturday's Sketch For You To Try. It is also one of my samples for this week's How'd They Do That tutorial for MFT!! This week's tutorial is all about the new Smooch paints...well new to me!! Seriously, if you haven't tried these, you need to check them out!! My card features the new Bubble Bunny stamp from MFT. I colored just his ears and cheeks with my Copics, and paper pieced the tub with some of the Spring Collection paper from MFT. I used the Moonlight Smooch paints on the bubbles to make them shimmer and shine! I also used the spring buttons.The ribbon is from the Royalty Ribbon collection from MFT. My cardstock is from SU, Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink.
Well, that is it for me now!! Be sure to check out my tutorial!!

5 comments:

  1. absolutely adorable....wish I was enjoying those bubbles right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card & Flopsey are so stinkin' adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaadorable!!! I'm totally addicted to Smooch too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love all your cards! You are sooooo talented!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!