Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Welcome to the Hop!!

Hello and welcome again to another My Favorite Things Release Party Blog Hop!! As always, the hop started at our FABULOUS leader's blog, so if you haven't been there, go to Kim's Blog to get started. If you are back, you should have come from the VERY talented, Jody Morrow's blog!!


Before I get to my projects, here are some details you may want to know!! First of all, the first 50 orders at the release tomorrow night will receive a Memento Dew Drop as a free gift. Also, the winner of the One Click Collection challenge will be announced at the release party, and I can't WAIT to see who won!! Be sure to be there for the release party chat so you can see who won along with me!! On Thursday, the new My Favorite Challenge and Sketch Challenge will be posted too, and you KNOW I love a good challenge!! The chat starts at 8pm EST, so be there or be square!

For today, I have two projects to share with you. The first uses the new Amanda Baird set, Puttin' On The Glitz. I started by stamping her on an MFT Perfect Panel. I then colored her in using my Copic markers. The cardstock colors are Regal Rose and Kiwi Kiss. I used some DP from the Walk in The Park DSP pack. The brads and ribbons are all from SU, as well as the circle punches used to make the sentiment panel. The Spiral clips are from Creative Express. I did a ton of piercing on this one as well, I know you aren't shocked.
For my next project I used the new Purrfect Treats. It is another label set that is part of our Perfect Packaging line. The DP I used is from the new Razzleberry Lemonade DSP pack from SU. I used Pumpkin Pie, Taken With Teal, and Rich Razzleberry CS. The ribbons I used are from SU. The kitty was stamped and colored separately and then added on. I filled the jar with little toy mice I found at Walmart for around $2. I don't know if cat's are like how my old dog used to be, but if you give them all the toys, they lose all the toys. I thought this would be a super cute way to store the extras for when you need them!!
Well, that is it for me for now. It is time to continue on your way, so the next stop on the hop is Frances' Blog. I am sure she has something FABULOUS for you!! Thanks for stopping by!! Have fun!!

22 comments:

  1. How cute!!! Both are just awesome, Jessie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both projects are too cute, Jessie! Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. E colors and layout for this card is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects girl!!! Love that fun card and the jar is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how glamorous is WTG?! I love it and the kitty toys jar is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW!!! Love the card! so clean and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Jessie and the treat box is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card and such a cute treat box.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you still have my addy cuz that card is GOOORRRRGEOUSSSSSSS


    LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Unexpected and great color combo on the first card. And that little mouse is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like she is ready to take over the party.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these, Jessie, especially the way you colored the mice!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card and sweet jar of treats!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your colors...your lady is so elegant! Isn't she just gorjuss. Your looks like to rich and famous of Palm Beach!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome projects, Jessie! Love the colors on that first one! And the jar is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!