Sunday, June 21, 2009

FS124 CASEing Christy

Good morning everyone, and Happy Father's Day!! I hope you are all having a wonderful day!! I got up this morning and decided to play in the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS. Today's FS is Christy S. She has a wonderful gallery and a super fun blog. I chose this card of her's to CASE and I changed the image, although I left it a truck, the colors, used DP instead of solid color blocks, and added layers and piercing. I used my Classic Pickups set from SU. I paired it with some Prestwick DSP and Brocade Blue and Garden Green CS. The Ribbon is also from SU. The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored it with my Copic markers. I am giving this card to my Grandpa today for Father's Day.
This is the first SUO card I have done in AGES and I have MISSED my SU stamps dearly!! I keep wishing my life will go back to normal soon, and I hope that it does...until then I will do the best I can to show love to all my stamps!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. WOW Jessie! What a neat color scheme you've got goin' on here! The coloring of your main image is absolute perfection! GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jess, this one rocks! I love it! The colours are perfect! And look at that ribbon, damn I wish I did my ribbons better! Wicked girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, how cool that we both used trucks for posts today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome case - Jessie!!! The colors rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I just LOVE the Classic Pickup card. It's a must CASE card!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE these colors together! Great card, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous masculine card. I love the papers and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this Jess! The colors are SOOOOO soothing and your coloring is awesome on the truck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colours and papers here, and that truck is a classic! I look forward to seeing you love more of your stamps! I too miss all my SU! stamps, but find so little time to just stamp for fun.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!