Monday, May 11, 2009

Little Paper Shop Monday

I can't believe it is time for another Little Paper Shop blog challenge, I swear my week's are just FLYING by!! This week's challenge was a fabulous sketch provided by Cindy Haffner...I just love her sketches, LOL!! Anyhow, I had to flip the sketch to make it work for my sentiment, but if you look at it sideways I totally got it, LOL!! I did a very simple card using Gina K. White, Tempting Turquoise and Pink Flamingo DSP from SU. I stamped the sentiment from Bound By the Heart, and then cut it out using my Cuttlebug and Label 4 Nesties. I then stamped the butterfly from the new Butterflies set, colored it with my copics, and then cut it out. My ribbon and brads are from SU. Don't you want to play along? I thought you might want to! You'll have until Friday, May 15th at 7AM CST to upload your sketch to your blog or SCS using keyword LPSC15.
One random winner will be drawn to win their choice of TWO free digital images! How fun! Well, that is it for me now!! Thanks for stopping by!

18 comments:

  1. Hi GF - love your take on the Sketch - super beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Jessie! That sentiment is just beautiful, and I love how it looks in the label!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Jessie! I love the colours and I love the sentiment in the labels die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute, Jessie! I Love the blues and crisp white! Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and clean! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. crisp and clean in the blue...fab sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Jessie! The butterfly was a nice touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sentiment and pretty design on the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely LOVE our card Jessie, it's so clean and fresh looking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!! What an eye catcher - very pretty Jessie!! I love the colors!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just beautiful in every way, Jessie! I love it!

    Hugs~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Wow Wow WOW! I loooooove that sentiment. Love your shades of blue with white too. BEAUTIFUL card, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So, so pretty in the blue and white, Jessie! Guess what? I finally started a blog and would love it if you checked it out! I hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous in the blues!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous, Jess and TOTALLY I can see the sketch! ;)

    Love your soft blue on white-it really just is SUCH a pretty card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a pretty card! if it was for your mom I bet she LOVED it

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!