Friday, December 12, 2008

Some RAK's

So, yesterday all of a sudden it hit me that it is the 11th....may not mean much since you all know that I am VERY aware of how close it is to Christmas, but to me, it was EYE OPENING.....the new DD gallery opens in 4 days!!! FOUR DAYS PEOPLE!!!ACKKKK!!! I have been so Christmas card focused that I TOTALLY forgot that it was almost the fifteenth...so believe me when I tell you, I have been stamping..you just can't see it yet!! So for today(until I get home tonight from my sister's) I will have to leave you with cards by other people, LOL!! This first one was sent to me by my super sweet SBFF Jodi(kharmagirl). She is so SUPER talented and I love everything she does, so I was THRILLED to have this gorgeous baby land on my doorstep!! Thanks Jodi, you know you I luv ya!!

This next card was made by the SUPER talented Julie Lacey(juliemlacey). She has a PHENOMENAL gallery and a super cool blog...check her out!! I had left some comments on her blog and on SCS and she sent me this card to thank me...isn't that the SWEETEST!! I love it Julie, so thanks!! Upon receiving it though, I realized that I HAVE to have this Bella...oiy!!


Well, that is it for me now...I am off to watch my nephew!! Thanks for stopping by and I swear, LATE tonight, I will have some eye candy for you!!


8 comments:

  1. Both cards are great! The Bella is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! My name is Nika! I so like your blog! We are from Russia. My husband and I to work with students. We organize many clubs to construct attitudes friendship and to speak them about the Christ. I have ladys club, we to do hand made cards, scrapbook, quilt and crosstitch. It is good opportunity to testify about our God and His love! Every Saturday I have craft club for ladyes. We do cards, quilt, crochet, cross stitch too. It very not usual and new to Russian culture. I to study from different blogs how to make cards, made quilt and to use different technics. We are missionary to the Far East Russia. We are russian. We live in city Birobidzhan, it is the Jewish region in Russia. A lot of Jews live here. They have synagogues and to celebrate religious holidays. But many of them do not know the Christ. We have 2 daughters. Polina is 8 years and Liliya is 2 years.And if you are interesting about us I shall be glad give answer to you. I will glad if you can write me.Sorry my English.
    Nika
    --
    You can vizit to my blog http://christforchristglory.blogspot.com
    and our family ministry blog
    http://fareastrussiaforgodsglory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards. I agree that Jodi is super talented! Good luck getting all of your dirty cards done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessie, your card is absolutely stunning and what a great RAK you got there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHOA! I can't believe my card is on YOUR blog!!! I almost fell off my chair, seriously!! I'm waiting on something special (in the SLOW mail!) for your blog candy so hang tight, it's coming! Thanks for being so patient! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome RAKs Jessie!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!