Wednesday, November 5, 2008

An E-Girl Sketch

So, today my DH comes home from work and tells me that his aunt Amy's boss "knows" me from being in the Dirty Dozen and wants to meet me(or go to a party with me sometime)...how cool is that!! As soon as I heard that I immediately thought of this sentiment from the soon(within the next 2hrs) released Who's That E-Girl? set by MFT, I'm Famous Online!! Too funny!! Anyway...if you are here now, you should totally be at the member forum on SCS participating in the release cocktail party!! I used the new E-girl image, which I paper pieced and colored in with my SU markers. I layered it with Rose Red and Chocolate Chip. I used Chocolate Chip Patterns paper and Rose Red DSP. The ribbon is all from SU too. For the floor, I colored it with my Creamy Caramel marker and drew the wood panels with my black SU marker. I used today's SCS sketch challenge too!! That is it for now...off to the party!!

13 comments:

  1. This is FREAKING FABULOUS Jess!! LOVE this...do you need my addy? I totally HAVE to get this set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!!! Love the colours and all the texture!!!

    As for being famous online --- well I'm not surprised at all!!! I was totally awestuck when I first 'met' you and all the other amazing girls at the PP PJ party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessieeee!
    showing off your wonderful blog site to a couple friends here! U continue to rock,as always girl!!!
    wonderful job,loveeeeeeeeeeeee that e-girl!!:o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jessie, LOVE the fun design and detail!!

    Have a wonderful week! Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessie, this totally rocks! I love every little detail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're FAMOUS IRL TOO!!! I love this one, Jessie! I totally want this new stamp! And your card is just a Jessie-tastic as ever!! :)fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are definitely famous in my book! Did you see my card today? It was totally inspired by you. You are a huge inspiration to me. :) This card is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really stinkin' cute card!!! Love this Jessie! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Love the brown and pink and the sentiment cracks me up too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally awesome card - Jessie!!! You are famous now - LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute! love the floor you did & the colors used

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh so cute!!! Love the paper piecing! :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!