Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Another BC Dzyns Card For Ya!!

So, I decided to use the newly released BC Dzyns set, and then I said..., to make another card for the color challenge and for today's What's Up Wednesday challenge over in the My Favorite Things Forum. We had a HOPPIN release blog hop last night, so if you haven't done that yet, go to this blog to get started and see all the GORGEOUS samples made with this set. Along the way there are THREE chances for some blog candy, so you better get to hoppin!! This weeks WUW challenge is being hosted by our new Scrapbookin Sistah, Natalie. Her challenge was to use a white gel pen on your project in some way. Easy Peasy!! Since this weeks challenge is to use the white gel pen, Kim over at MFT is offering them up for FREE with the first fifty orders, so you better RUN!! They are going fast!! If your order number is below #7126 you automatically get the pen for free!! Also, as part of this release, Kim is offering up the most AWESOME bundle of goodies. There are only a few and when they’re gone, they’re gone, but just read through the list of all that’s included for $43.45!*The new and then I said… BC Dzyns set*A Complete Edition Peerless Watercolor set*1 yard each of our fabulous Glimmer Ribbons in 15 assorted colors (These won’t be released for regular purchase until December)*Our Glimmer Brad/Flower collection, which includes 6 each of all 5 Sheer Shimmer Flowers and 6 each of all 5 colors of our Glimmer Brads! (60 pieces in total)*Perfect Palette*My Favorite Things Clear Stamp Storage Case to house your bundle*A $5 gift certificate toward your next order!

Awesome right!! Okay, so onto the card...I used my new BCD set and stamped it on Whisper White with Black Stazon ink. I also stamped her on a piece of Real Read Prints paper from SU and paper pieced her shirt. I then used my SU markers to color in the rest of the image. I layered her with the challenge colors, Kraft, Real Red, and Basic Black, and added some white dots with my gel pen. The spiral clips are from Spare Parts and they have some Kraft taffeta as well as some gingham ribbon on them. The DP is some more of the Real Red DSP and I layered it on a piece of Kraft that had been run through my Cuttlebug with the Paisley folder. I added the sentiment at the bottom, along with three black brads and it was done!! You won't want to pass this challenge up because we will select 3 stampers who participate in the WUW challenge of the week and offer them a $5 gift cert. The selection is random, and will be the following Wed for the week before. You have until next Tuesday night (11/25) 9pm EST to add a project to the gallery, the three winners will be announced at the top of next Week's thread!Remember to use the posting codes "MFTWUW05" as well as "MFT" in the keywords category when posting your creations to the gallery so we can find them!!
Thanks for stopping by AGAIN and have a great day!

15 comments:

  1. This is fantastic girl!! I know my step-sisters would love a card like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog today and looked at all your wonderful creations. Thank you for sharing your talent. You have some great stuff. xxx
    Happy creating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Jessie!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, Jessie!! Love that embossed panel with this image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous card!!! I love the CB background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally awesome card - Jessie!!! Love how you colored this beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love her pieced shirt - she's lookin' awesome in these colors!!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cool coloring, love the background too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty with the these colors. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmmm . . . what's she contemplating? I love how you pieced in her shirt. So clever! Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful! Love the colors, and the way this image just "comes out" from the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Jessie, your card is just stunning and beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! I can't WAIT to get this set!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the dots on the collar and sleeve :) just got this set can't wait to start posting stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!