Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Another Teaser/SCS Sketch

I know, don't I just come up with the most original titles for my posts---NOT!!LOL!! In all seriousness, this is My Favorite Things new Reading Flopsey set which will be released tonight at the MFT release party.Here are the details: My Favorite Things (http://www.mftstamps.com/) is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, October 1 from 9-11 p.m. Eastern time. This month there are SIX new sets being released, plus a new storage system for your MFT stamps that you are gonna love!Head over to the MFT forum on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ to find out all the details and to find out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. We hope to see you there on Wednesday night. So, I decided to use the Reading Flopsey set today because I thought the image would work WONDERFUL with the SCS sketch challenge. I used a combination of markers, re inkers, aqua painter and blender pens to color my image. The ribbon is SU cream grosgrain and the gingham is from JoAnns. I added a ton of silver brads, some piercing, and I used my YUMMY Parisian Summer DP from SU. I know, I have not kept it a secret that I really dislike Bravo Burgundy, but hey, I am female, which totally entitles me to change my mind!!LOL!! Okay, so I don't really LOVE it, but I do like it now, especially with this paper, how could you not??
So, tonight is both the MFT release party and the Paper Pretties Stampin In Your Jammies party, can you SEE my head spinning from where you are sitting??? Should be LOADS of fun, from which I am sure to pass out with exhaustion from afterwards, LOL!! Hope to see you at one, or both!!

3 comments:

  1. lol - love your card! 'see' ya at the party later! the sneaks are all fabulous, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is awesome, Jessie! That Parisian paper is on my next order...and it's a woman's perrogative (sp?) to change her mind!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another amazing card! Now you've got me wanting that DP! I can't believe I missed it because I've always loved Blah-vo Burgundy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!