Saturday, September 20, 2008

Some Raks!!

Here are some fabulous RAK's I received from some of my blogging friends!! The first one is from my BFF Jodi(kharmagirl). This is the card that she made for me when I was the featured stamper. It looks great in the picture, but trust me, in real life, this thing is GORGEOUS!! I love that MFT set and the button and flowers are amazing!! Thanks Jodi, you know I luv ya!!
This next card is from my pal Silke Ledlow(sparklegirl). I met Silke through SCS. She does the challenges religiously like I do, and after awhile, it is only natural to get to know the person a little. I am a huge fan of hers and I love everything that she does, EVERYTHING!! This is the card she made for me when I was featured stamper and it ROCKS!! She filled the package full of bling too, what's not to love!! Thanks so much Silke, I LOVE it!!

My final card comes from my pal Carolina(craftycaro). She has been so good to me since I met her through SCS. Not only has she showered me with gifts, cards, and support, she is also showering my nephew Jared with love too!! This card came in the mail with the cutest Halloween bib for him. Thanks Carolina, both the card and bib, and your friendship mean so much to me!!

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous - lucky you, receiving such great happy mail! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAHHH - you received my mail!!! Love Jodi's and Carlonia's cards too they are gorgeous!!!

    Hope you know how much you mean to us - big hugggggssss ~Silke~

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!