Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Some RAK's

Here are some more fabulous RAK's I have recieved from my Stamping friends!! The first card was made for me by Cindy(mothermark). She always makes the most amazing cards as a tribute to the weekly Featured Stamper and this is the card she made for me. It is HUGE and COVERED in silver brads...me likey!! It is also my favorite color, so what's not to like! Check out Cindy's blog..she is super talented and a RIOT!! Thanks Cindy, I love it!!

This second card is from my pal Jackie Pedro(strappystamper). She is so sweet and super talented. She made this card for me as part of the Featured stamper challenge. Thanks Jackie, I love it!!

My last card came to me from Deena(moonrise). She sent this card along with some super cute brads and charms and an adorable stamp!! Thanks so much for the goodies, I love them!!

1 comment:

Leave me some love!!