Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Breezy Vanilla Kisses, Part One

When I saw the color combo this morning, I KNEW I wanted to participate(by the way, I was TOTALLY stalking the challenge, I saw it as SOON as she put it up..sick, I know!!). How GORGEOUS is it!! I instantly had two cards pop in my mind...which rarely happens. I am going to feature the first one here, and then the other one in a post of its own. This first one used my Eastern Blooms SU set, which is one of my faves!! I stamped the branch twice with Kiwi Kiss and then pierced the edges. It is layered with Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze. I didn't MEAN to have a sentiment panel, but my sentiment went on crooked, so I had to adjust!! I use my oval punches and some vanilla brads from Pink Hedgehog Paper Crafts. The flower was stamped with Baja Breeze, cut out and then I used a bone folder to curve it. Then I used a build a brad with some yummy Bella Rose paper for the center of it. The long panel is some more Bella Rose DSP and it is layered with the BB. The rest is pretty simple, although now that it is together, I really wish I had embossed it. By the way, if you HAVEN'T purchased this yummy kiwi ribbon, DO IT NOW!! It is GORGEOUS!! I almost forgot to say that this fabulous sketch is Jen's Sketch For You To Try from this past Saturday...I just now finally got to it!!

Thanks for stopping by, I will be back with another one ASAP!!
stamps-Eastern Blooms and All Holidays
paper- Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Very Vanilla, and Bella Rose DSP
ink- Black, Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze
tools- Vanilla brads, kiwi and cream ribbon, scalloped edge punch, build a brads, bone folder

16 comments:

  1. Are you kidding? You've already finished a marvelous color challenge beauty this morning?! You go girl!!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors a gorgeous! I love every detail that you put in this card - a Masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shut Up!!! I love this - this is totally gorgous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this color combination together and your card is simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Jessie! Love the colours and layout and the big blue flower works so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love this card! Great colors and beautiful sketch! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning. I wasn't sure about this combo until I saw what you've made here. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're right that this color challenge is GORGEOUS! Your card is just beautiful, Jessie!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooohhh SO PRETTY Jessie. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jessie, this card is pure perfection! You have such a knack for combining so many wonderful elements into a beautiful, well balanced design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! That set does look good with those color, doesn't it.? :o) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving your layouts. Fabulous job! M

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous take on the CC - love the Set you have used and the layout - just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!