Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Prettie Wednesday-3 embellishments!!

Two weeks ago I challenged the Prettie Girls to make a card using three embellishments, which is normally not a problem for me, but hard for most other people. Truth be told, this is just my rebellion against Charmaines one embellishment challenge from a couple of weeks ago!!LOL!!!
I wanted to use my super cute Falling For You image from Paper Pretties for this challenge. This super cute Sophia is part of our Stamp of the Month Club, and you have until August 31st at midnight to sign up to receive her a MONTH before anyone else can even buy her...how cool is that!! Be sure to tell them I sent you!!!
It is no secret, I love my Sophia stamps, and this on is no exception!! I can remember when I was a nanny, I would rake the leaves into a huge pile and let the little girl I took care of jump in it....of course then her dad would come home and take them all away, but we had fun while it lasted!! Sophia was stamped with Black Stazon on white paper and colored with my SU markers and aqua painter. I then layered her with Chocolate Chip and Really Rust. The paper is from the Fall Flowers SU DSP pack. I used some yummy satin ribbon to separate my layers and added a spiral clip with some chocolate taffeta to it. The chipboard heart is from Making Memories and was also covered with some Fall Flowers DSP. In the center of the heart, I put a gold brad as well as some at the bottom. This card is on its way to Danielle. Hope she likes it!!
Be sure to go around and check out the other Prettie Girls and see what they have done for this challenge!!
This weeks challenger is Danielle, and I can't wait to see what she has in store for us!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

12 comments:

  1. Just lovely!!! Great colors and you did a great job coloring!!! I think the more embellishments the better...you rebel you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful coloring, I love embellishments too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious card & memory to go along with it *smile* love all the fall colors - yea! it's coming soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I KNEW it! I KNEW your challenge was a rebellion! LOL LOVE your card Jessie! It's just gorgeous with those yummy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Jessie, I just love the pretty colors and that image is too adorable! I love your embellies too - LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Love all the embellies!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word Jessie!!!! You've been busier than ever!!!!! Such fabulous cards!! I love Danielle's birthday card!! And little Sophia in the Fall.....can't wait to get that stamp!!! I'm trying to catch up on my blog-hopping!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is just beautiful!! I love all the details and of course embellies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This PP stamp is adorable!!! Love it!!! The DP and the ribbon and your little heart on the side look fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! Your choice of embellishmes is just perfect for your card!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!