Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Some Tags and Awards

Okay, so I am probably the worst person in the world to tag or give an award too!! I just spent the last 20mins going through my blog posts looking for all the awards I have been given so that I can post them!! I only found a few, so if you tagged me, and I didn't get to it, I am so sorry(don't think I don't appreciate it, I am just an airhead)!! The first award was given to me by Joan. It is the Stempel award. I am so honored that she would think of me for this award!! Thanks so much Joan, sorry it took me so long to post!!


The next award I received from Jackie Pedro and Vickie Waugh. It is the Brillante Award. The rules for this award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.
Thanks so much girls...truly you both rock!!
The last was actually a tag from Donna, and it was to list 7 random things about myself. I have done this twice, so I am gonna try to come up with 7 new things...

1. I have two tattoos-people are usually shocked to hear this, but I feel it is just another way to express yourself artistically. For those of you that are curious, I have a frog on my shoulder blade and a sun and moon on my hip.
2. My ears are pierced-4 on one ear, 2 on the other. My mom got my ears pierced the first time when I was 4, she says you could hear me screaming from one end of the mall to the other!!
3. My husband and I have 9 dogs.....I have one the rest are his for hunting.
4. I got married the day before my birthday because I was terrified of turning 26 and not being married...weird right??
5. I love to send out RAK's(maybe not random, but totally true). In the last week or two I have sent out 30+.
6. I am terrified of all bugs....all of them....
7. I can't read the same book twice...I can watch the same movie 100 times, but never once have I been able to read a book for the second time.
Okay, so here's the deal...I am supposed to nominate people for all of these awards, but knowing me, I will forget to tell them so I am going to nominate EVERYONE.....you all are the reason I keep coming back and posting so it is appropriate!! If it weren't for all your encouragement, I would have hung it up a long time ago, so thank you!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!! I will be back in a few with a post of all the FAB RAK's I have received!!


3 comments:

  1. You and I have something in common........I also have 2 tats!!! I know.......I'm sooooooo not the "type", right???!!!! LOL And I know how awesome your RAKs are as I got one of your STUNNERS in my mailbox today!!! You know how to make someone's day very special!!!! Thank you so much for being who you are and for the chance to call you my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would DIE if I got a RAK from you!! 30+...that is awesome!! All of your awards are SO deserved. You are one of my biggest stamping inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, I love reading those facts! I also wanted to get married by 26 (but really wasn't terrified if I didn't) I was 26 and 33 days old when I did. Once we move to our property I intend to increase our brood of animals! I intend to get a 2nd tattoo some day. thanks for playing & congrats on all the awards you deserve them all

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!