Sunday, July 6, 2008

Featured Stamper-{Teneale}

Don’t you just love Sundays? It is one of my favorite days because I almost always get to spend the whole day stamping or atleast doing whatever it is that I want to do. I also love it because it is Featured Stamper day. I love logging on to SCS and seeing who is in the spotlight and getting permission to CASE one of their cards. This weeks FS is {Teneale}. Her gallery is a new one for me, so it was super fun getting to go through it and pick a card. I chose this card to CASE. I changed the colors, images, and I added layers and embellishments. I am terribly behind on Great Swaps Girls challenges, so I decided to combine one of those with this weeks FS challenge. The challenge was issued a week or more ago, and it was a beautiful inspiration photo. I took the colors and fruit images from the photo to make my card. I stamped the orange stamp(which I have now decided is not only an orange but a lemon and lime too-don’t know why I didn’t think of that before) in Summer Sun, Only Orange, and Green Galore and punched them out with my 1 ¼”circle punches. I layered them with their CS color and Basic Black. I added some grosgrain and gingham ribbon to the top corner, silver brads to the centers of the fruit and the bottom corner and pierced a line extending from the top and bottom. The sentiment is from the SU Sweet Serendipity set and to highlight it I pierced a row extending from both sides of the sentiment. That is it for me now, I am off to do a bunch more stamping!! Hopefully, I will have more to share soon!! Thanks for looking and have a great day!!
Stamps-Tart and Tangy and Sweet Serendipity
Paper-Only Orange, Summer Sun, Green Galore, Whisper White and Basic Black
Ink-Black Stazon, Only Orange, Summer Sun, and Green Galore
Tools-circle punches, silver brads, grosgrain ribbon, black gingham ribbon

11 comments:

  1. Oh, how very tart and tangy--my mouth is watering, lol! I LOVE that inspiration photo (I want it all) and how you created this wonderful card from it! I haven't had the pleasure of gazing thru the FSers gallery today yet, but I will very soon! You work is inspiring me--I love easy Sunday's too, and I hope yours is full of joy and blessings, my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to combine those two challenges, Jessie! I love the clean look and the colors of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Tart & Tangy images look so cute on this card...almost good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card--very nice CASE!! I just ordered the tart and tangy set- I had to get it before I couldn't anymore, this is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so yum, yum, yummmmmmy!!!! I LOVE this "sweet" and "tart" card!!! I hear ya.....I'm trying to combine challenges to catch up also.......it's fun, but a challenge!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word!
    I go on vacation and look at all the goodies I have missed!! Wowza, Jessie! I do love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh fabulous! love the black to make the fruits pop

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness you've been busy! I love this card..the colors are awesome!! Great job with BOTH challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this card!!! It's just so summery! What a fantastic way to combine challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks yummy enough to eat! Love the paper piercing along the edges and the accenting w/black throughout.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So yummy, love your colors,awesome job.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!