Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hello From Texas

Hello all my loyal blog readers. I am so sorry for the long absence but as I had posted before I had decided to travel to Arlington Texas for the 3rd annual Shoe Box Swap through the SCS Get It Together forum. I have been so busy getting ready for it and then being here that I am just now getting the chance to post anything!! I have had the most awesome time and met some of the coolest people ever! I am now in San Antonio visiting my brother so I will be back later after I hang out with him to show you some stuff!! Thanks for visiting and being patient during my absence!! This is me with my super fabulous roommates Melanie M.(melmel) and Vanessa. They were so sweet to let me stay with them and we had a great time together!! Hey girls!!!

8 comments:

  1. I'm sure you had a FABULOUS time, Jessie!! Wish I could have been there, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun!! I bet it was a great time....it's so fun to see pic's of people you "know" online!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agh, I feel special to be on your blog! It was so great to meet you, and share a hotel room. I'll be adding you to my blogroll. Have a good time in SA. By the way, the stamp store in Salado was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so great to read U again Jessie...I got used to it every evening before bed-time,even if I don't take the time to answer to each and every post;))*lol*
    Sounds like U are having a ton of fun and I'm so very happy for U!
    U look GREAT by the waY!!!

    {{hugs}}
    paola

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaaaay for fun stampin' friends!!!!! I'm so glad you got to meet!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous! A stamping vacation! Ahhhh....Sounds like you're having a blast...and why wouldn't you!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessie,

    It was so great to meet you at the Arlington swap last weekend. Thank you so much for driving such a long way to spend time with us...hope you felt a big warm Texas welcome!

    Julie C.
    (afancycat)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, I can't beleive you were able to get this posted the ame day we got back!! cute pic, please email it to me, i don't have one with all three of us! SO glad we got to room together! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!