Sunday, April 13, 2008

I Told You!!!!

I told you that my friend Jodi, aka Kharmagirl, ROCKS!!! I was so excited when I went to see who today's featured stamper was going to be and saw that it was none other then my favorite SCS buddy Jodi!!! We talk A LOT, and have really gotten to know each other, she really is what I would consider a true friend. I mention her here all the time, but just for a recap, Jodi was one of the first people to reach out to me on SCS(along with Laura(scrapnextras)). She elfed me back at Christmas time, and we have remained in constant contact since then. She is one of my biggest supporters, and I am(hopefully she agrees) one of hers. Jodi is there to pull me back up when my mojo is running low, and I try to be there for her. This is one of the things that I love the most about SCS, all the wonderful people I have met!!!
I HAD to participate in this challenge as soon as I saw it!!! So here is my card for today's featured stamper challenge!! Jodi is a SUPER DUPER talented(don't believe me, check out her gallery) and AWESOMLY SWEET person. She is constantly leaving comments on everyones cards and she makes some of the most AMAZING cards I have ever seen. I chose this card to case. As per the rules, cause let's face it, this card was already perfect, I changed the colors, main image, dp(same pack, just different print), added three more brads, changed the sentiment and only used one piece of ribbon. I also used the paper tole technique on my flower to give it some dimension. I used my aquapainter and ink pad to color the flower and added some white gel pen to highlight the flower. Thanks for looking and have a great day!!!
stamps-Bloomin Beautiful, All Holidays
paper- Close to Cocoa, Groovy Guava, Soft sky, Whisper White and Afternoon Tea DSP
ink- Black Stazon and Groovy Guava
tools-chocolate taffeta, brown brads, white gel pen, aquapainter

17 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful!! I like when parts of a card are popped up. It adds such dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOhhhh, this is just wonderful! Love the colors and the dimension on the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABulous job on the challenge...your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such a pretty card Jessie!! That image goes so well with the dp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jessica, LOVE the stunning design and dp. Great case, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! I am with you! Jodi rocks!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG !!!!!!OMG !!!!this is definitely a WOW !!!!what a great and wonderful card, jessie, lovel this case.
    tfs:)
    chat

    ReplyDelete
  8. what an awesome tribute to your friend. Beautifully done...you are lucky to have each other!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I knew you would be excited to see your friend Jodi as the FS...-I like her too she is just too sweet!!!
    I absolutely love your take on Jodi's card and you surley rocked it too!!! Way to go Jessie!!!
    Your work is just superb and I have not seen one cardyet that I don't like....keep them coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree Jessie! Jodi is wonderful! Her comments are the best aren't they?? Your case of her card is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Card...but really I come to expect it from you!!! :)

    I clicked over to your blog and was looking at all you've been up too and like an idiot was thinking...why can't I keep up with her posts? Then it dawned on me...SUBSCRIBE! D'UH! Should've a while ago....I can be such a moron sometimes!

    Keep up the amazing work! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!!! That is just amazing!! I love that flower....and the dp....what a wonderful tribute!! And I agree......her gallery is AWESOME!!! I finally got back home and definitely will be catching up on this Featured Stamper challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Jessie! Yes, yes, we both know how much our girl, Jodi deserves the FS spot! She rocks and you've rocked your case of her card with this absolutely stunning remake! Girl, have you been the FS yet yourself cuz if not, it's coming up, I just know it! Everything your touch turns to gold! This is amazing (and so are you--got my card and I LOVE IT!) I already posted it on scs in my RAK gallery and I'll be posting Mond. on my blog! I can't stop touching it, it's SO COOL! (((huge hug)) luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Absolutely beautiful. Love the colors, layout and everything about this card.

    Nettie

    ReplyDelete
  15. What are you trying to do...reduce me to tears! My gosh Jess! How lucky am I to have a friend like you!! I am touched to the maximum level by what you wrote! You know I love ya girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!