Monday, February 11, 2008

Who Did That and Katelyn's Favorite????!

Let me start this off by saying, Whose idea was it to put marshmallows in Fruit Loops, like it wasn't perfect to begin with!!



Well, here is the second post for today!!! I am on a roll, of course, it does make it easier when the cards are already made, LOL!!!! I have to say, that my niece Katelyn picked this card as her favorite, when in fact, it is my least favorite. In fact, I am almost scared to post it. To start, this card was made completly from scraps, and at 2 in the morning. I really wanted to get as much done as possible before my nieces came over so that I wouldn't have to try to stamp while they were here. They like to help, and usually I will let them, but I am still trying to get my Valentines ready, and I needed to work fast, if you know what I mean!!! So anyway, this card was made using Jen del Muro's sketch for you to try. I don't know where it went wrong, but it did!!! I am not going to even give details on it, cause I don't think you will want them, LOL!!! Let me know if you agree, that I should have quit while I was ahead!!

stamps-SU Happy Heart Day

paper-Perfect and Pale Plum, Whisper White

ink-black stazon

tools-su markers, icicle stickles, white brads, Heidi Swapp ghost flowers and white flowers, flower gem

2 comments:

  1. Does that mean there's something wrong with me?? I LOVE this card! I really like the layers and the butterfly....very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say Katelyn has great taste! love this...I just love Valentines that aren't red or pink...and this is darling with the butterfly on the bottom and the big flower!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!